What team should i be?

To start with, i'm sorry for posting this thread, but i've used the search bar and i can't find anything similar to this, although i've seen multiple threads regarding this subject.

Basically i had a save with Newcastle that was in 2022, but something happened and it's no longer there, rather heart breaking to be honest.

I'm kind of stuck deciding which team to pick, i'm open to any suggestions, be it skill north/south or even some random eastern European team.

I would do Dafudges challenge but i'm already half way through one on my FM12 save.

Any suggestions would be appreciated guys, cheers.

Sunday league reputation?

Also what leagues do you load?

Only start with sunday league rep if u are prepared for some very obscure clubs to offer you a job at the very lowest level.

You could download the lower league database which goes down to lvl 11 of the English league system and play county level clubs.

Other than that, there is a thread in the good team/player forum entitled "Which team should I be" -)

To start with, i'm sorry for posting this thread, but i've used the search bar and i can't find anything similar to this, although i've seen multiple threads regarding this subject.

Basically i had a save with Newcastle that was in 2022, but something happened and it's no longer there, rather heart breaking to be honest.

I'm kind of stuck deciding which team to pick, i'm open to any suggestions, be it skill north/south or even some random eastern European team.

I would do Dafudges challenge but i'm already half way through one on my FM12 save.

Any suggestions would be appreciated guys, cheers.

I like managing in Brazil. Loads of games and loads of talent on youth intake day. Load Brazil, Argentina, and the top two leagues in the top six or seven countries in Europe, and you'll have plenty of talented players to buy/sell.

Archived