Sports Interactive Community
jbricandy

Rebounds off the bar

Like the title says, I'm conceding an amazing amount of goals from rebounds after an opponent's freekick has hit the bar and bounced out. This almost never happens in real life football but it must have happened almost 10 times to my detriment in the season I'm in maybe more. This HAS TO BE a bug.

From what I gather, the bar issue is well known and will be fixed with the next patch.

Yeah, goals scored from woodwork rebounds never happen in real football, do they? :rolleyes:

The only issue here is the amount of times the woodwork is hit during games which is a known problem and is being looked at. The amount of goals scored from rebounds is therefore a by-product of that.

I love how things 'HAVE' to be bugs when its something that goes against the player. Would you have started this thread had your team scored lots of rebounds?

The angles they come off at times are completely wrong too. I was furious at how bad the rebound angle was a few days ago. It was literally a straight free kick hit slightly to the side which went sharply right towards the end of the 6 yards box for an opponent to tap in. I couldn't even upload a pkm or anything cos i just rage quit straight away haha

Yeah, goals scored from woodwork rebounds never happen in real football, do they? :rolleyes:

The only issue here is the amount of times the woodwork is hit during games which is a known problem and is being looked at. The amount of goals scored from rebounds is therefore a by-product of that.

I love how things 'HAVE' to be bugs when its something that goes against the player. Would you have started this thread had your team scored lots of rebounds?

Do you just troll through peoples posts to slate them?

Do you just troll through peoples posts to slate them?

No, funnily enough I merely browse the posts that are made on this public forum, and I respond when I feel I have something to say. It's how an internet forum generally works. For example, you've quoted my post with the sole intention of 'slating' me, which is your prerogative. You're wrong, of course, but you obviously felt the need to have your opinion heard. That's the beauty of it all.

Thanks for listening.

No, funnily enough I merely browse the posts that are made on this public forum, and I respond when I feel I have something to say. It's how an internet forum generally works. For example, you've quoted my post with the sole intention of 'slating' me, which is your prerogative. You're wrong, of course, but you obviously felt the need to have your opinion heard. That's the beauty of it all.

Thanks for listening.

Most of the posts I have seen from you are condescending.

Most of the posts I have seen from you are condescending.

Yeah, but the rest are fantastic.

Every time I hit the bar on a free kick, their defense clears it. It's driving me insane.