FMC2014 Official Feedback Thread

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I second that.

I´ve been a loyal customer of FM since the CM days, more than 15 years ago.

I can say that I bought the 4 ou 5 last editions just to check how the game was; the idea of actually playing the game wasn´t very good to me. Too much work, too much detail.

FMC is a whole new thing, a real fun game.

Of course, we all hope that the idea will improve in the future: editing (I really loved the editor), the skin is awful. I can´t understand yet the concept of "tactic familiarity" in FMC, but I guess it´s there, but hidden. Am I right?

• Administrators

No, even better - it's not there, so you can change tactics without a familiarity penalty :)

Thank you , Lucas.

Found something on my game that is a little weird but might be on purpose: all the league matches are played simultaneously. Is this supposed to be like this?

You can, using the editor, fix some games to saturdays, sundays...

And the "near stadiums" tick doesn´t work well if you have all the matches played at once.

In fact, I just saw two games played at the same time, at the same stadium - Maracanã.

Can this be reported as a bug, or the FMC DB has its limitations?

• Administrators

Probably best to report it, or show me a screenshot of the competition fixtures screen showing these matches being played at the same stadium at the same time. Then we can look at this for the next version.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived