Noticed cool new end of contract transfers feature

Signed a couple of end of contract players in the 13/14 Jan window, kind of annoyed that I had to wait til July for them to come in as I'm fighting relegation as Gillingham and these players will destroy League 2 for sure but I don't think I'd still have the job if we did go down.

By pure chance I clicked on transfer on their profile and saw "Buy Now". What is this? So I clicked it and it pops up saying "X club would be willing to transfer X player immediately for £x". This fee was very small, like 8k, so I paid it, and didn't even have to click Continue for them to become Gillingham players. The fee comes out of your transfer budget.

Super happy with this feature. Another cool transfer feature is your selected staff member can recommend players in the Transfer Centre (transfer targets tab) for loan, free transfer, transfer or end of contract and from any country of which you have scouting knowledge.

Well done SI!

This could have gone into the feedback thread, since this is still the FM13 forum.

Seriously? And the whole "Didn't know FM13 had this option..." when you knew full well he was talking about 14. Incredible.

Cool feature. I'm sure lots of people will be glad to see this is available.

Archived