No one wants to join Bayern Munchen?

It's 2018. I've worked my way up from Brechin, Leyton Orient, Koln and now German meaga team Bayern Munchen offered me a job in November 2018. The team is old and I need center midfield players for my tactic. But when January comes around NO ONE is interested in coming. Not just world class players but mediocre players. How could it be that I can't get any decent players to join on of the biggest teams in the world? It seems unrealistic.

What is Bayerns reputation? Continental, World Class? Where do they figure in the World Club rankings? (Check Europe > Clubs or somewhere around there)

What is the German First Divisions reputation, where does that figure in the competition rankings?

The attractiveness of your Club, Nation and League could all be a hinderance.

Reputation: Continental. We're in the Champion's league. 4 stars for the league (4th in europe). BM is 5th biggest team in europe behind man U. It seems like they haven't gone on a decline recently. Finished top 3 in the last 3 years.

It happened to me once. I was Gremio's manager, from Brazil, and then São Paulo offered me the job. SP is one of the biggests teams in Brazil, and the most victorious. When I took control NOBODY wanted to come. But then after a few days, it was solved I don't know how..

It happened to me once. I was Gremio's manager, from Brazil, and then São Paulo offered me the job. SP is one of the biggests teams in Brazil, and the most victorious. When I took control NOBODY wanted to come. But then after a few days, it was solved I don't know how..

I think there might be a subtle bug there with players not being ready or willing to sign for you some times, when other times they will do. Speaking of Bayern, I've been touting Alaba's abilities in an effort to get him to come replace Evra+Nani, and when I first checked his scout report in I guess maybe February of 2013 it said he wouldn't be interested at all. But in May when I scouted him he seemed very enthusiastic about the prospect, even before mentioning him once in the media.

Granted, we won the Champions League, but maybe there's something relating to either their contracts (wouldn't be a bug) or how long you've had the player on your radar (and shortlists). That would be a bit buggy, likely.

I think there might be a subtle bug there with players not being ready or willing to sign for you some times, when other times they will do. Speaking of Bayern, I've been touting Alaba's abilities in an effort to get him to come replace Evra+Nani, and when I first checked his scout report in I guess maybe February of 2013 it said he wouldn't be interested at all. But in May when I scouted him he seemed very enthusiastic about the prospect, even before mentioning him once in the media.

Granted, we won the Champions League, but maybe there's something relating to either their contracts (wouldn't be a bug) or how long you've had the player on your radar (and shortlists). That would be a bit buggy, likely.

I noticed the best time to nab a player is right when season ends. For some reason when the season end some (or most) of the players' morals drop to okay or good and suddenly they all show as having some interest to move. When the season begin and their mood is happy to play for club suddenly they aren't interested anymore.

Archived