Revolution! Database.

Hello folks.

I have created a database that people might be interested in. I understand this might be in the wrong place and that this might make people angry. Let me apologise. I am an idiot. I have to live with the fact that I am an idiot, please try and not get too angry!

Anyway. My database is basically a massive reset which brings complete equality to the footballing world:

- ALL players have been given free transfers.

- ALL staff have been released from the clubs.

- ALL towns, cities, villages, hamlets, small-holdings have been given a maximum attraction level.

- ALL leagues, from the English Premier League to the Scottish Third Division, from La Liga to the top flight in Peru, from the Johnstone's Paint Trophy to the Champions League, have been given the maximum attraction level.

- ALL clubs have been given a Sugar-Daddy and given maximum funds.

Was wondering if people would perhaps be interested in using this database?

I also have a saved game with this database that starts in the 2026/27 season (15 years on from the actual start date) if people would be interested in this, too?

Feel free to give suggestions, tips and criticisms (although I'm sure you all will anyway)!

coaXial

-------

Editors hideaway would be the place for this mate. Cracking idea though! Have you done anything to peoples favoured clubs? And in terms of league and cup attraction, do you mean reputation?

A free for all in terms of players and staff is a good idea! Would be a good idea for an experiment on where people go etc and see who comes out on top, but if you did, variating a couple of things would make it very interesting reading.

It took quite a while! (Although moving the game on 15 years probably took longer!)

Yeah, I noticed the editor's hideaway after I posted in here. Sorry about that.

I couldn't think of a way to mass-edit people's favourite clubs so I didn't bother, but actually, with the amount of database changes, players don't move like you'd expect them to. I though Messi, Xavi, Iniestas, Valdes, Pique etc. would re-sign for Barcelona, but they didn't.

Yeah, I meant reputation. Every league, every cup competition has the same top reputation (200).

I'll give you an idea of how things went...

English Premier League winners:

2011/2012 Chelsea

2012/2013 Man City

2013/2014 Swansea

2014/2015 Peterborough

2015/2016 Man City

I can post some specific screenshots if you guys want?

coaXial

-------

Wait what... All those players chose Turkey when every city and every club has the same chance on the world? Wow :D Especially surprised with RvP's Karabükspor choice there! May I request the league winners for Turkey and the squad of Fenerbahçe if possible please mate :)

d569efaa.png

Unfortunately Fenerbahce were relegated in 2014/15 and haven't been promoted since. They only have one player on their books.

This seems to be both the blessing and the curse with the database - it completely wipes any kind of domestic bias from the game, every club really is equal and the results are completely random. However, some clubs don't sign enough players and get relegated into obscurity.

Archived