New Editor - Like FMM

ruci

• Replies 580
  • Created
  • Last Reply
can i just add a player? (me) if so how?

thanks

You can't add a player with FMRTE but you can rename one and change everything about them so they will basically be a new player.

It is better to use the official editor to create yourself.

You can't add a player with FMRTE but you can rename one and change everything about them so they will basically be a new player.

It is better to use the official editor to create yourself.

could you give a quick example how to do this please?

To create a player using the official editor. You open the editor from C/programfiles/sportsinteractive/footballmanager2008/dataeditor.

Then you go to the top left hand corner where it says load database, load the official database. Then go to edit/create player and fill in all the details using the tabs on the left hand side. Done.

To create one in FMM or FMRTE, you need to load FM, then start up the editor, load your game, then find a player you want to replace, and change everything about them, so they are like a new player.

i guess this wont work on fm07 would it? if not you know anyone who have done this for fm07?

this editor is just for FM 08, there will be a new version for FM 09, but there is no one for FM07, try FMM i think there is a version of it for FM07

;)

It's interesting that the PA system seems to update player stats within a month if you plop in 200.... Super players are very easy to come by, try jacking up wright-phillips to 200 CA and 200 PA his stats jump through the roof. It's quite interesting to see how the stats are actually weighted.

• 3 months later...

hello ruci! you are the best! i will thank you for ages for ur perfect editor .one thing though i tried to sign in,in ur site and i was told that a verification mail would be sent to my adress but it never did . i just wanted to thank you!

Archived