463,000,000 TRANSFER KITTY...Has anyone ever been offered more?

byrnester14

I started as manager of Gainsborough Trinity, I got them to the Premier League in 8, won it in 13, went on to win 4 in a row and finally wont the Champions league the same season as I won my 4th title. I subsequently followed this up with 2 trophyless seasons (excluding super cup and world club champs) Barca have come calling and offered me this staggering amount! I still haven't made my mind up and I am wondering if anyone out there has ever seen the likes of this money as I have never ever had close to this. Gainsborough are offering me 27 million to spend this year....WHAT DO I DO!?!?!?

I would save your game and then take the job and save it as a seperate file. You get to keep your Gainsborough save going an also have some fun spending Barca's millions. I have made a similar move (a lot less funds though) in the past and got bored. Sounds like it could be fun for a bit though.

Very nice, and it was certainly a very easy decision for you to make having just quit your other job....I am in turmoil having remained loyal to Gainsborough for so long. I am the third highest ranked manager of all time and I know this would secure my legacy but would I be as proud...It seems like it would be WAY too easy.

Archived