[FM11] Managering Down South - Hope I dont get the SAC

Tom2k8

Hello, this is the first time I've done an AAR report because so be kind. Instead of mangering Barrow, I am going to manage St Albans City.

Game Set up

Note Due to the large DB size, updates will be done probably once a week if not later.

Version: 11.3

Database Size custom

Player Count 163000

Recommended maximum: 75000

Start Date; England (July 2010)

Leagues: All (playable)

St Albans City

stalbans.png

Honours:

* Isthmian League Premier Division

o Champions 1923-24, 1926–27, 1927–28

o Runners Up 1954-55, 1992–93

* Isthmian League First Division

o Champions 1985-86

* Conference South

o Runners-Up - 2005-06

As you can see, the club doesnt exactly have a huge collection of trophies but maybe I can change that over this AAR.

As you can see from the league table, St Albans start with -10 points

leaguetabley.png

This is probably going to make the first season hard so I am going to choose avoid relegation as the season expection.

Finances:

From this picture, you can see that the club has less money than a northern bank that just had a run on it

financesd.png

However, there is a hope spot, the ass man thinks that this guy is the clubs best player

benmartin.png

So, we're going to have find away of increasing the clubs financial position before I make a run for promotion to the BSP.

Haha, started off promising, you set out objectives, and then the first update is you wanting out! Brilliant :)

:p It was a tougher job than I had thought it was but I've just finished the first season and updates to follow shortly.

Archived