The Transfer Market for Dummies - Guide via FMFT

The Transfer Market for Dummies

(This will take you to FMFT where it can be downloaded)

CrashTestDummy-2-8544b.jpg

Hey guys,

Over the last two days I have been creating a tips and tricks manual to help users to master the transfer market. Everything in the guide has been fully researched and written simply and in a way I feel is easy to digest. There's no flashy graphics and screenshots, just hints, tips and tricks which will turn you into a better manager.

I hope you enjoy my guide and I also hope that the tricks mentioned in the guide pay-off in your current save game, if you choose to use them that is.

Thank you and have a good day,

TJ.

Tiger, is this allowed?

The last I knew, you had to have a direct download link in the post. Rather than promoting your own site by making people go there first.

Just going on what threads have been closed for in the past. May want to chuck a link in there. :thup:

Tiger, is this allowed?

The last I knew, you had to have a direct download link in the post. Rather than promoting your own site by making people go there first.

Just going on what threads have been closed for in the past. May want to chuck a link in there. :thup:

I'm not sure, but of course I'll remove the link to FT is needs be.

This could have been added to the Football Manager First Team thread, not a new thread advertising the same forum.

By right you should have posted a direct link to the guide (not the site) in General Discussion.

Archived