FM11: Liverpool FC Thread: Getting Back To Where We Belong

lfc7

I had the same problem dude, I found playing Suarez Complete on his own worked amazing, I good replacement who will last for a few seasons depends how cheap you can get him for is Jermain Defoe, But have a look around, Good luck, Try Carroll Complete and Suarez Poacher, hat worked for a bit for me :)

If you have a chance would u choose him as lone striker or with a partner? thinking of hulk or zarate. but hulk quite expensive.

• Replies 11.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you could get Hulk, then from what ive seen on here from people having him, then get him, Ermm and i dunno, but i´d always have a good as backup who can play wings anyway, thing is i switch tactics all season long because i can never get one to go whole season

If you could get Hulk, then from what ive seen on here from people having him, then get him, Ermm and i dunno, but i´d always have a good as backup who can play wings anyway, thing is i switch tactics all season long because i can never get one to go whole season

Oh okay thanks alot. i think i will try getting hulk and get him with suarez upfront with zarate as backup (:

This is starting to verge on the ridiculous.

Arsenal just had 26 shots on target and thumped me 1-4 at Anfield. Back to the drawing board to come up with a new tactic I think. From being competitive last season to doing a Roy this something is obviously not working. I'm now 15 points off the pace in December and all I changed was buying Neymar, ho hum.

Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooop Chelsea at Anfield, 1-0 Up at Half time, Torres and David Luiz Scored :@@@ Then Injure Defoe, BUT! Got a Red Card, Had 20 Mins to Turn it around, Skrtel scored on 84th min, Then on 90th, Skrtel once again, (Who won man of the match) played an epic through ball for De Jong, who slotted home :D

Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooop Chelsea at Anfield, 1-0 Up at Half time, Torres and David Luiz Scored :@@@ Then Injure Defoe, BUT! Got a Red Card, Had 20 Mins to Turn it around, Skrtel scored on 84th min, Then on 90th, Skrtel once again, (Who won man of the match) played an epic through ball for De Jong, who slotted home :D

Nice work man

alright lads. At my girlfriends tonight so loading my Liverpool save in 2019 up. Going to enjoy playing this & watch the Europa League Final as well :)

Just drew 1-1 at home to Birmingham thanks to a last minute equiliser by myself. Sick of ripping teams to pieces both possession & shots wise & not winning. This is probably the worst Liverpool side in exsistance on my save and being in my 2nd season with them its pretty difficult. Danny Wilson my captain has been out all season which is a pain. Vidal & N'Diaye are over 30 and I dont really like old players so they will need replacing. Most of them just arent up to scratch and with not much in the bank, a lot of regens in the reserves are getting games who just arent ready yet :(. Tough game going, and its even tougher defending the league title I won last season. Have a League Cup Final against Spurs to look forward to though :) & hope to win it for the 2nd year running.

Just drew 1-1 at home to Birmingham thanks to a last minute equiliser by myself. Sick of ripping teams to pieces both possession & shots wise & not winning. This is probably the worst Liverpool side in exsistance on my save and being in my 2nd season with them its pretty difficult. Danny Wilson my captain has been out all season which is a pain. Vidal & N'Diaye are over 30 and I dont really like old players so they will need replacing. Most of them just arent up to scratch and with not much in the bank, a lot of regens in the reserves are getting games who just arent ready yet :(. Tough game going, and its even tougher defending the league title I won last season. Have a League Cup Final against Spurs to look forward to though :) & hope to win it for the 2nd year running.

Man management will turn it around.

As for myself, I'm now 6 points behind even though I drew with Chelsea. 2 games to go.

Europa League final and FA cup final on the way

Meh, After another abject showing, back to the drawing board. I'm now 7th 18 points behind the leaders who, along with everyone else are now seemingly able to romp past the team with ease. No idea what's gone wrong, but I'm going to get sacked anyway. Sheesh.

Meh, After another abject showing, back to the drawing board. I'm now 7th 18 points behind the leaders who, along with everyone else are now seemingly able to romp past the team with ease. No idea what's gone wrong, but I'm going to get sacked anyway. Sheesh.

Unlucky mate hope you don't get sacked and can turn it around

Drew 4-4 with the scum at home in the 5th rd Fa cup was down 4-2 on that note im off good luck in your games :thup:

Well in mate anyway am off lads catch you tomorrow cya later lads

6 games in, 9 points behind the leaders. Just had a great comeback against Fulham. Was 2-0 down in 30 mins. 2-1 at HT. 3-2 FT :D. Now time to climb and climb and climb.

I think my poor form is due to Reina being injured. Still out for 3-5 weeks :(

sold a couple of players an i made a huge profit once again in the transfer window. I'm trying to get the richest club but i'm still 800 million away from Barcelona :\

Thats a challenge & a half there!!! Good luck with it but that will be tough :p

Hi lads loading up my save

Alright glenn. Good morning (over here)....good evening (over there) ;)

Just finish my first season.

PL: 3rd place almost 2nd ):

Euro: 2nd knockout round

League cup: Finals lost to chelsea ):

Fa Cup: champions (: won Man U at semis (:

My strikeforce aint dependable enough. most of the goals come from shawcross, meireles gerrard \: need some advice in which good striker i should get \:

Solid 1st season BaSix :thup:

Try looking at Babacar, Lukaku, Kadlec, Hulk, Cavani for a striker!!!!

got babacar and lukaku but they are still young. think i will try my luck and stick with suarez and carroll. with the two of them being backups. trying to get ashley young now. any idea if i should change my formation so that my side midfielders become wingers since most of them are more suited as wingers. i have kuyt rodriguez dzsudzsak and hopefully young. but will that weaken my defence? also need recomendation of a good young left back who can be back up and hopefully be first team in a few seasons

got babacar and lukaku but they are still young. think i will try my luck and stick with suarez and carroll. with the two of them being backups. trying to get ashley young now. any idea if i should change my formation so that my side midfielders become wingers since most of them are more suited as wingers. i have kuyt rodriguez dzsudzsak and hopefully young. but will that weaken my defence? also need recomendation of a good young left back who can be back up and hopefully be first team in a few seasons

Oscar Cardozo is a good choice for a ST early in the game. He's in his late 20s but his stats are incredible.

hmmm i just sold moussa sissoko for 40 million to man City. gonna need a good box to box midfielder. am considering veloso and adam but scout report of charlie adam seems bad. Any reccomendations?

Danny Wilson just handed in a transfer request complaining he doesn't get enough appearances...I just played him in a game. :(

happened to me in my first season then i started playing him and he played well. now my centre backs are agger and shawcross with wilson as back up.

Hey guys

just finished my 2nd season and like a rerun of 89 it was Arsenal v Liverpool for a title decider this time at Arsenals place. All was needed was for Liverpool to avoid defeat but with Carroll Suarez and Gerrard all missing for the 2nd half of the season i knew it was going to be tricky. After Kuyt pulling it back to 1-1, Walcott came on and destroyed my backline with 2 goals in the last 10 mins, so a 3-1 defeat and Arsenal retained the title.

But both Gerrard and Suarez came back fit enough to help the reds lift their 6th European title against Real 4-0. I was pretty shocked aswell, was getting battered until Suarez dived for a penalty then we just took over with Kelly getting the 4th. Was thankful for the relatively easy run to the final, had Bremen, Valencia, Sevilla then Madrid so managed to avoid the big English teams who i have a poor away record against.

The team is pretty recognisable to our current one as im keeping all transfer fees up front and keeping the wages below 1.3mil, has worked as i now have 70mil in the bank and Anfield is being expanded to over 58000 yay happy days.

Team is

Reina/Gulasci

Johnson/Kelly

Insua/Robinson

Shawcross/Carragher

Agger/Wilson

Meireles/Shelvey

Lucas/McCarthy

Kuyt/Albrighton

Elia/Fleck

Gerrard/Suso

Suarez/Carroll/Wickham

The formation changes every now and then, but have enjoyed giving games to the the likes of Kelly, Coady, Wickham and Suso who i havent in the past and all are progessing nicely with Wickham carrying the strikeforce in the 2nd half of the season and Kelly becoming a main feature as well what with Carraghers ever decreasing stats.

So in preseason for the 3rd time, might get one big player possibly to replace McCarthy and with Johnson in the last year of his contract and wanting over 100k am giving serious thought on who a possible replacement might be. United have bough alot of great prospects like Lukaku and Aurier so the race is still on to see who gets to number 19 first.

Alright lads, loading up for a bit.

Congrats on those who have won something. Unlucky for those who have narrowly missed out, keep it going though!

I need to start turning my own fortunes! 10 points behind and players have started questioning the teams position.

Well done beating Real 4-0. Sounded like a good season aside from losing the title.

Thanks, yeah was a fun season. I was 10 points clear at christmas but had 3 away games in 4 matches againt United, City and Chelsea then a home match against Arsenal and lost all 3 away ones pretty heavily which the team took a while to recover from, went 7 matches without a win so was a nice suprise to be top heading into the last few matches. The only problem being is i had the same run at the end of the season against the top sides without Suarez and Carroll so was pleased to take it to the final day even though it was a loss.

The 16000 expansion planned takes the stadium up to just over 60,000 would hav been nice to have had a nice round number tho!

Anyone else signed Nuri Sahin? Loving this guy at the moment, brilliant passer of the ball. He's only 21 in season 1 aswell.

He's definately one i am looking at, looks class. M'Villa has just been snapped up by chelsea in my game so am thinking of either Sahin or Poli if i can get them for a good price and their wages arent extortionate.

Yeah they are a nightmare,lol, they got Sanchez on mine after gazumping my bid with a £27mil one, they won't even sell me Adam Johnson for a reasonable price despite him only being a sub 12 times in season 2, guess they want to try and win the reserve league lol. They do love Reina though, i have swapped him for Hart in previous saves when i have wanted to build a british team. Balotelli and Tevez are transfer listed on my game though they both want silly wages so no chance.

Archived