World Cup Final 2010 - Netherlands vs Spain

gillsminnow

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Spain is by far the best team in the World and deserved to win this World Cup since they have so much quality on their squad.

Still, the fact that they get a free-pass by the media and fans in general for their diving and play-acting is ridiculous, there would be some serious riots if it was let's say Portugal or Italy consistently diving and surrounding the referee for cards, but since it's the Tiki-Taka and the players from the Real Madrid and Barcelona it's cool isn't?

Congratulations for being World Champions.

100% agreed as mentioned before.
I don't think i've ever seen so many people cry about footballers waving imaginary cards, you'd think it's like the biggest crime ever or something. can't believe what i'm reading when people say it should be a yellow card offence ffs.

Thing is, that it is a yellow card offense/foul (what ever you want to call it), it is in the fifa rules (well I am not a expert on rules, but this was said by a German ref and a Dutch ref), thing is, not many ref have the guts to give a yellow for such a foul/offense.

everything you have written I agree too.

Thing is, that it is a yellow card offense/foul (what ever you want to call it), it is in the fifa rules (well I am not a expert on rules, but this was said by a German ref and a Dutch ref), thing is, not many ref have the guts to give a yellow for such a foul/offense.

everything you have written I agree too.

Few years ago, Mateo Beusan, former referee and now fifa refereiing controller said that rule was introduced. I only wasn't sure was it scrapped perhaps. And I agree, wawing imaginary cars is a yellow card offence and players should get a yellow. Would stop very soon probably (just like lifting the shirt after a goal did)

Few years ago, Mateo Beusan, former referee and now fifa refereiing controller said that rule was introduced. I only wasn't sure was it scrapped perhaps. And I agree, wawing imaginary cars is a yellow card offence and players should get a yellow. Would stop very soon probably (just like lifting the shirt after a goal did)

I agree that waving imaginary cards should be carded. It's unsportsmanlike and should be considered cheating. Let the referee referee the game.

Archived