FM10: Carlos Carmona

Just browsing through the leagues, as you do, and I just so happened to come across this rather tidy looking midfield player from Reggina.

SS at the start:

oatac4.jpg

Here he is in 2013:

15mhftg.jpg

He can be purchased at around £4m at the very start. He is a natural midfielder right, centre and left, whilst he's accomplished in the defensive midfield position. He has no PPM's and a determination attribute that should be easy to raise with a good tutor. He's not a world class player, but as you can see, he could be a handy squad player in any decent side.

I've not signed or played with him (I know some people moan about posting players you haven't experienced, but I thought he was too good to just shun away), but I'm thinking of signing him for my Liverpool team and ridding them of the filthy Leiva Pezzini.

He also starts with a Spanish passport so there aren't work permit problems.

*waits to be told off by a wannabe mod*

What are you waiting to be told off for :confused: That has baffled me?!

You have found and brought a very decent looking prospect to the table, that probably a lot of people are going to of never heard of!

:thup: As I said, great find!

Quality player.

Saw him under the AI on my Vill save when he was about 25/26 and looked amazing, I decided not to buy him when he was offered to me for £6million though.

Another one of the great Chile players though. I may buy him on my new save and see how he goes; it is unfortunate I cannot afford him at current though.

What are you waiting to be told off for :confused: That has baffled me?!

You have found and brought a very decent looking prospect to the table, that probably a lot of people are going to of never heard of!

:thup: As I said, great find!

Generally, there is one 'smart*rse' who will come on and say 'the whole point of showing a player is so you can talk about your experience using him' or 'at least post a bit of info about him in real life', or whatever. :D

I generally don't start threads unless a player has limited to no exposure when I search his name. Eren Gungor was another player I posted whose name didn't come up at all on the search, which is strange!

Archived