Marcelo = Kimz Tactic ?

JD 1984

Hey everyone just a quick one.

I have the chance to get Marcelo (Real Madrid) for £5.5M in 1st season on patch 8.02,but i was wondering if he could play left back in the Kimz V1 tactic??

I don't really rate him as a defensive player but would like to know if anyone has played him LB in the Kimz V1 tactic,cos if he plays good there then i would sign him up,anyone had any experiences???

Cheers guys.

Not worth it. IMO.

The full backs in Kimz dont go that wide. Its your DMs that push to the touch line getting the crosses in, not your full backs. They are coming into the middle of the park.

I've not tried him, but I imagine he wouldnt be great there. You'd be better of with him playing in one of the AMC slots...... at which point your better off signing an actual AMC.

i think he'd work well in this formation. been thinking about buyin him as a cheapish back up for chiellini for my juve team as he offers something differnt to chiellini. and if he be good enough to play amc aswell.

The full backs in Kimz dont go that wide. Its your DMs that push to the touch line getting the crosses in, not your full backs. They are coming into the middle of the park.

he's playing v1 so the full backs have farrows to fwl/r.

also ur dms should give u enough cover as defensivly the formation is set up to push players inside if u use the o.i.

Archived