Question about Messi

And how is that? Like i said, im new to this :p

Messi is very loyal to Barca, so they're saying that you have to cheat to get him. If you're prepared to do this either use the editor, change his club, and start a new game, or download FMRTE and edit your current save game.

What's FMRTE? Is there a link about it?

FMRTE = Football Manager Real Time Editor. Basically it allows your to edit your current save games. For example, you can give yourself money, change player's clubs, delete players, etc.

I'm sure there is a link in one of the links at the top of the page. I'm afriad I don't use it so I haven't a clue where you can find it. :)

For some reason I never ever try to sign Messi, sure the club will let him go but he will not accept the contract. I dont blame him, SI have got his loyalty spot on in the game and he would never leave Barca in real life even if Chelsea, Man City or whoever offered him an awesome contract. :D

Off topic: be nice to see Messi go back to the club Barca brought him from, I wouldnt be shocked if thats where he ends his playing career :D

For some reason I never ever try to sign Messi, sure the club will let him go but he will not accept the contract. I dont blame him, SI have got his loyalty spot on in the game and he would never leave Barca in real life even if Chelsea, Man City or whoever offered him an awesome contract. :D

Off topic: be nice to see Messi go back to the club Barca brought him from, I wouldnt be shocked if thats where he ends his playing career :D

Newell's Old Boys is the club Barca got messi from at the age of 11. In my opinion I dont think Messi will ever leave Barca, not even to go back to Newell's Old Boys.

Wikipedia is your friend lol :p

I always managed to buy him after a couple of seasons; usually Barcelona under performs and if you are a high-reputation club, it's likely that he will be interested in joining you. If I remember correctly, on FM08 he has a ridiculously small release clause, something like £40M.

Messi is very loyal to Barca, so they're saying that you have to cheat to get him. If you're prepared to do this either use the editor, change his club, and start a new game, or download FMRTE and edit your current save game.

yep thanx;)

what you need to do is be a very successful manager at chelsea, get the job at barca, treat messi like crap, like fine him for no reason, play him in goal so he gets a bad rating, etc, then force him to leave. only accept offers from chelsea. then do really well at barca, and get offered the chelsea job

you -> chelsea -> barca -> chelsea

messi -> barca -> hates you -> chelsea

You can get him for Chelsea FM 2008. First you must be successful - win a Champions League, you must also buy as many young Argentinians as possible (there are loads of good ones such as Aguero, Fazio, Laurito, Acosta, Liverpool's young left back, and many more) and then when Messi signs his first new contract (I think it is at the end of the second season) his minimum release clause drops to around 36 mil, then he will generally come, even if your assistant says he won't.

what you need to do is be a very successful manager at chelsea, get the job at barca, treat messi like crap, like fine him for no reason, play him in goal so he gets a bad rating, etc, then force him to leave. only accept offers from chelsea. then do really well at barca, and get offered the chelsea job

you -> chelsea -> barca -> chelsea

messi -> barca -> hates you -> chelsea

yeah that makes a lot of sense, when you go back to chelsea the player you were desperate to have will hate the new boss and want to leave straight away!!

yeah that makes a lot of sense, when you go back to chelsea the player you were desperate to have will hate the new boss and want to leave straight away!!

Hahahahaha, yeah, terrible idea mate.

Messi -> Hates You -> Back to Barca.

Archived