NEW FM Soundpacks by n0va

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Paul: Download the team chants soundpack for either scotland or england. You will need that as it contains my new default sounds + the team chants. The Player chants soundpack is just an addon to the NEW Soundpack which is already released on the FMG forums. I will include full instructions on howto install the player chants once i release them.

TEL123: The soundpack is save game compatible so i dont know why you get no sound. Goto Options > Preferences > Display & Sound > Select the options to play ALL sounds > Untick skin cache > tick reload skin on confirm > Confirm the changes.

Hey presto it should now work.

Originally posted by The Gaffovski:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by TEL123:

exactly wahats in the file

What program did you use to unzip/extract the downloaded file? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Use WinRar guys to extract the file. icon_smile.gif

Yea me TOO THFC4life!! I've waited over 48 hours, even asking for my password to be sent to me.

I haven't got ANY e-mails... how stupid is that, a forum that wants a thriving community has registration problems.

And they restrict one account to one ip. So i can't even try and make a new account. well done fmglive.

Its deffo something you have done wrong. I have installed the packs on my pc and my girlfriends laptop and both work fine.

Make sure that you open the England Soundpacks Folder and move the sounds folder to the data folder then move the match events folder to the data folder. You have to take them out the England Soundpack folder.

What you need to do is tell me step-by-step on how you installed it and i can help you. If you dont its like trying to teach a bird with no wings howto fly.

Take a screenshot of your data folder using Prnt Scrn button and open paint and then press crtl + v and save the pic as a jpg. upload it to www.imageshack.us and post the link you get here. That will give me better insight to your troubles.

We will eventually get your problems sorted mate.

Thanks just wait till the player chants addon is released to go with it icon_wink.gif.

Glad you like them. I am guessing you support tottenham. Well i have added a couple of player chants for them which will be released soon. They include berbatovs chant so it will play when/if he scores icon_smile.gif.

Enjoy.

The english soundpack contains:

Full Scottish team club chants

Full Greek club chants

Full Serbian club chants

Premiership club chants

Championship club chants

League One club chants

League Two club chants

Improved non-specific chants

'New' added non-specific chants

'New' whistle sounds

'New' away team background loop

'New' booing sounds

Match of the day 'startup' theme tune

Hmmm...did you just happen to miss that bit?

I added over 140 club chants for teams in the UK. They dont always play but they do now and again.

I cant remember all the clubs chants but that would ruin the point if i told you them all. You can get a list of the scottish & premiership or championship club chants on FMG tho if you dont want to wait to hear them in-game.

Originally posted by htfc_ttid@yahoo.co.uk:

Hi,

Can I ask if you have any Huddersfield Town chants?

And which ones? icon_wink.gif

I cant remember.

can u do any turkish chants plz

I cant speak turkish so i wouldnt know what chants i would be putting in. If you want turkish chants i would find them yourself, post the links to the sounds and then i will do the rest but give you some credit for finding them.

Originally posted by A True Fan:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by n0va:

In the backgrounds, Sitvs, Balls ect thread.

Yeah I got that but I can't find a download link anywhere. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It's in the first post by Nova on his thread there. Look more thoroughly. icon14.gif

Originally posted by n0va:

Use Wordpad Document, Rich Text Document or notepad to open the readme.

I cant post it all as it is too long.

I have none of those either as none of them were installed when I bought the laptop and have never bothered to buy Microsoft works. I am currently downloading the Word trial so I should be alright now.

Hi Nova.

Couple of questions from someone completely computer illiterate so help appreciated.

Was just downloading the soundpack and reading some of the comments on that site, and wondered:

1) I was reading with pleasure the Frank Lampard alternative chants- is it possible for me to replace the "official" version with the much better West Ham one on my pc - I see you might have uploaded it.

2) Is it possible to alternate the chants ... so as well as the bubbles song for West Ham, it sometimes comes up with "Come On You Irons" etc. Assuming I`m managing them ,would give a bit more variety.

Thanks and keep up the great work - cant wait to try this pack out.

Thanks

Paul

Originally posted by PaulB75:

1) I was reading with pleasure the Frank Lampard alternative chants- is it possible for me to replace the "official" version with the much better West Ham one on my pc - I see you might have uploaded it.

2) Is it possible to alternate the chants ... so as well as the bubbles song for West Ham, it sometimes comes up with "Come On You Irons" etc. Assuming I`m managing them ,would give a bit more variety.

Paul

1.) Yes, but it is complicated as you need to find the player ids and then replace the sounds which you also need to fade in and out.

2.) No, you can only have one chant per team. Sucks i know lol.

I will be releasing a couple of fixes tonight so you can download them tomorrow.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by PaulB75:

Paul

1.) Yes, but it is complicated as you need to find the player ids and then replace the sounds which you also need to fade in and out.

2.) No, you can only have one chant per team. Sucks i know lol.

I will be releasing a couple of fixes tonight so you can download them tomorrow. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Any chance of explaining how I do the Lampard thing in point 1?

I know you`re busy with chants and stuff, so if its really long winded no probs.... but as that is my favourite (and the most accurate) chant ever .... it would be appreciated !

SOUNDPACK PATCHES NOW RELEASED:

Looping sound patch: <STRIKE>Download here</STRIKE>

The above patch removes the getintothem chant but also stops the looping error that is annoying.

England chants cut-out patch: <STRIKE>Download here</STRIKE>

Scotland chants cut-out patch: <STRIKE>Download here</STRIKE>

The above patches fix the non-specific sounds cutting off.

Glad you like them.

I hope others do aswell. They took me ages to do and now i have released the fixes for the cut-offs and i have FIXED the looping sound bug the chants sound so much better and smoother now.

Got to admit i am surprised about how many downloads the packs have all got and they have been out only a week. Thanks to everyone.

I will be releasing chant addons and updates hopefully monthly or more frequently!

Repling to above threads:

The Loop[/]: I dont know howto get rid of it at the moment....

I believe the problem is with a fade-in and fade-out at the start and end of the loop (respectively). I tried and failed to fix furney's, mainly because I couldn't identify the right file. It's an easy mistake to miss, since all the other files will have a fade-in and -out to avoid sharpness, but crowd loops need to be cleancut at just the right spot ...

If your an english team just download and instal the english soundpack. Move the sounds folder and the match events folder into the data folder. Make sure you remove the sounds folder and the match events folder already there tho.

SSG Troyer:

I have released the looping sounds FIX already. I posted it above and you cant download it at FMGLive.com/forums. Also i have fixed the sounds cutting off and everything now works fine.

mufckingud7:

It is fantastic i downloaded it and loving the intro the game play is miles better

Delije

I love you nova!!! Can't wait for Premiership player chants! Do you need any help with resources??

Frankie 7

Brilliant work, Love this pack. Bets around by far.

Frankie 7

More fanatstic work by whats turing into our very own genious.

Talking about the player soundpacks.

Adz

Thanks mate. Your a future legend icon_wink.gif

THEVALETER

insttalled the team and player chants packs and gotta say nOva....great work mate.

Adds sooooo much more to the game.

I had furney's pack installed but that looks so small compared to this....brill

That is just some quotes i have received from the members over at FMG.

Thank you for all your kind words and for those who have not downloaded the packs yet may i suggest you do because you are missing out on some great chants here.

Originally posted by TEL123:

downloaded the new stuff makes it even greater than it was all the years i"ve been playing this is the best yet GREAT STUFF

Thanks for the kind words. I have probably perfected the chants as much as football manager 2008 will go.

I would really like it if SI made FM09 use .mp3 sounds instead of .wav and allow more than one team chant per club as it lowers the quality and choice.

Archived