FM 10: Official Celtic Thread - Taking Back The Title

southsidecelt

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Getting a wee bit ****ed off right now. And I really shouldn't be.. won 18 drawn 1 in the league. Rangers are in 7th a long long way from Dundee U in second :D

But for some reason we're not scoring as much.. ONLY 56 in 19 games... Am a bitter bitter person.. I know ;)

Alrite scott hows things?

Mr.Houghs tactic or your own?

Ruff as feck today mate,was out town last night:( hows yourself??

It started off as mr houghs tactic but ive messed about with it from time to time so its probably nothing like his now lol,think im gonna give the celtic save another wee season through the wkend:)

Ruff as feck today mate,was out town last night:( hows yourself??

It started off as mr houghs tactic but ive messed about with it from time to time so its probably nothing like his now lol,think im gonna give the celtic save another wee season through the wkend:)

Lol a hate being ruff, get yourself to a steam room its honestly the best cure for a hangover ever :) or hair of the dug. :p

I only had some cider last night so im bearing up quite well :D, although i lost my match 7-3

Im gona load up my celtic save soon again aswell

Lol, yeah student life really is nice at times :D

Now though I'm sick and drinking beer alone on my couch. Not as good to be honest..

And just got offered to take over a struggling Man City with loads of great players and lots of money..

Oh yeah.. I rejected of course, but still ;)

Lol, yeah student life really is nice at times :D

Now though I'm sick and drinking beer alone on my couch. Not as good to be honest..

And just got offered to take over a struggling Man City with loads of great players and lots of money..

Oh yeah.. I rejected of course, but still ;)

Aye this season hasnt been kind to us at all, were all sick at some stage over it :(

At least youve got beer 2nite :p

And us for company :D

By the way, changed tactics as my diamond hasn't been working properly.

Am trying Vodu's tactic, a very defensiv look to it but performs well offensivly as well and really fecking brilliant so far.. I love it.. Have had 61 shots only giving away 10 shots in three games, scoring 12 conceeding 0 :D

Hope it'll continue just as good :)

I started a Celtic save the other night, and got bored literally 2 friendlies in :p I cannot do Scottish football!

EDIT: 2000 :D

Lol, so that's how to spend your 2000th post mate? Not good ;)

And it is great fun in Scotland for a season and then it's European domination you want.. Give it another go ;)

I started a Celtic save the other night, and got bored literally 2 friendlies in :p I cannot do Scottish football!

EDIT: 2000 :D

Ty thats quite simply coz ure not good enough mate ;) - See you lot got jammy in the cup the other night, damn own goal haha....Then the winner when extra time shouldnt have played lol

Congrats - Semi Pro or watever you are :D

By the way, changed tactics as my diamond hasn't been working properly.

Am trying Vodu's tactic, a very defensiv look to it but performs well offensivly as well and really fecking brilliant so far.. I love it.. Have had 61 shots only giving away 10 shots in three games, scoring 12 conceeding 0 :D

Hope it'll continue just as good :)

Whats Vodus tactic??

Im going to try a new Mr.Hough one Ultimo Domination

Ty thats quite simply coz ure not good enough mate ;) - See you lot got jammy in the cup the other night, damn own goal haha....Then the winner when extra time shouldnt have played lol

Congrats - Semi Pro or watever you are :D

Haha that was one of the worst game of football I have ever seen as well :D haha! I was in awe of Best's goal, that was truly brilliant, good enough to win any game!

Well it's a 10.1 tactic as I'm still playing that patch..

But it's in the top of the second page at T & T.. Tried it in my Forest save with great results and thought I'd give it a go here.. So far so good, and it also give Jo a chance instead of Cardozo for a while ;)

Well it's a 10.1 tactic as I'm still playing that patch..

But it's in the top of the second page at T & T.. Tried it in my Forest save with great results and thought I'd give it a go here.. So far so good, and it also give Jo a chance instead of Cardozo for a while ;)

How come your not playing on 10.2 mate?

Ok, mini-update as there's only a handfull or so games left of the season.

League was wrapped up after 30 games, the huns managed to sneak into the championship play-offs on goal difference ahead of Falkirk (-1 against -6) :D

League Cup and World Club thingy easily won

After three and a half years I decided to make a big change - Enyeama off to Sampdoria in came Ochoa

Semifinal in CL where I just won the first leg at Bernabeu 4-3 after a Cardozo brace and one each from Dzeko and Jo...

About to play Hibs at Paradise in the SC semis

You're doing Germany now are you? ;)

Man, you sure start up a few saves mate. No, gonna finish the season and probably play until the season update to be able to take a look at the new bunch of kids coming up. After that I'll go back to Forest again I think, have got the best looking regen I've found so far in that save. Will update in that thread later on...

But first, let's try and win three more games this season ;)

My fourth season at Parkhead is over and a wee update is in order me thinks

First off we lost the Super Cup against Inter on penalties, having had Granqvist sent off on 64 minutes.

Next up was the World Club Champs which we won beating Chivas in the final 4-0 - Cardozo, Dzeko (2) & van der Vaart with the goals

League Cup was won as well 1-0 after extra time against Dundee U - goal after 118 minutes by Scottish wonderboy Graham

Scottish Cup was also won, this time against Hearts 2-1 - Cardozo and Di Maria with the goals

The league was just as easy as I had expected to be honest, just a shame we lost away at Hearts after 70 consecutive league games without a loss. But ah well.. What's more fun is Rangers' season :D

League table:

namnlswu.th.jpg

Scored less but also a better defensive record so I'm pleased

The final competition is of course the Champions League. Group stage consisted of Fenerbache, Genoa and Partizan. An easy group which was won after four games.

1st knock-out vs Galatasaray 2-0 (A) 1-0 (H)

Quarter Final vs Lyon 2-1 (H) 1-0 (A)

Semi Final vs Real Madrid 4-3 (A) 1-0 (H)

Final vs Wolfsburg at Ibrox 2-0

Have rotated a lot this season to give the youth experience and all that but here's the first team:

namnlssf.th.jpg

Very happy with the squad but will look for a right defender, apart from that only youngsters or superstars are interesting I think.

And I have Lung Jr coming back to me on a free, James is just there as a tutor ;)

I think that's all right now

Archived