Official Oxford United Thread: 8.0.2

dexta200

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Celtic 08:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Celtic 08:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">rangers lost to celtic rubbish

Barry robson we do Barry robson we do barry robson we love you </div></BLOCKQUOTE> Couldnt help maself </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

haha bet you loved it. is barry robson any good on the game?

Originally posted by dexta200:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Celtic 08:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">rangers lost to celtic rubbish

Barry robson we do Barry robson we do barry robson we love you </div></BLOCKQUOTE> Couldnt help maself </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

haha bet you loved it. is barry robson any good on the game? </div></BLOCKQUOTE> Amazing

6 years of nothing but glory have led upto this moment, can Oxford complete the impossible and win the Premiership?

oxfordwineploxford20fulyu2.jpg

oxfordwinpremierdivisioiq7.jpg

The crowd invade the pitch, delirious scenes at the Kassam, the manager Matthew Griffin is held aloft as the crowd chant his name. Champagne is sprayed, the players are mobbed, chaos, beautiful chaos brings a tear to the eye. "We are the Champions" blares from the speakers and somewhere on a windy golf course in Scotland, a certain A Ferguson spits out his gum in disgust, his face even redder then usual: yes Sir Alex, Oxford win the Premier league! icon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gif

Thinking of starting a game in the next couple of days looks like a real fun challenge.

Im at Man U at the minute and thinking of taking up a different kid of take them to the top game rather thank keep them at the top if you know what I mean.

Originally posted by mocko666:

Thinking of starting a game in the next couple of days looks like a real fun challenge.

Im at Man U at the minute and thinking of taking up a different kid of take them to the top game rather thank keep them at the top if you know what I mean.

welcome mate! its a hell of alot of fun! and good luck keep us updated!

Thank you all! Ofc I'm carrying on I will not rest until I win the Champions League! Tom, part of this is dedicated to you mate for getting me hooked on Oxford, I can't imagine life without it lol! icon_smile.gif

mocko, great to hear it mate. As you might guess it comes highly recommended from me! icon14.gif

Originally posted by Celtic 08:

Is it just me or does matt deserve a place in Oxford history?

I think they're ordering a statue as we speak! They're also phoning Buckingham Palace o request a knighthood!

mocko, I would recommend loadin playable just English BSP and above and loading all players from Argentina, Brazil, Colombia, France, Spain, Romania and the Scandanavian countries.

Originally posted by ypresfr:

Thank you all! Ofc I'm carrying on I will not rest until I win the Champions League! Tom, part of this is dedicated to you mate for getting me hooked on Oxford, I can't imagine life without it lol! icon_smile.gif

mocko, great to hear it mate. As you might guess it comes highly recommended from me! icon14.gif

icon_smile.gif thank you mate! well all i need now is to do just as well as you have! will be hard but im determined not sure i will be able to in the amount of seasons you did though!

that was amazing!

CL next season!

then alll over again icon_razz.gif

2 recruits in one night good stuff!

Originally posted by dexta200:

Is it just me or does matt deserve a place in Oxford history?

i should be change the title to "can any of us follow in the footsteps of Matthew Griffin?" </div></BLOCKQUOTE> I know i cant

Well we've just had about 30 posts in 10 minutes so at this rate we will be ahead of the Lyon thread lol. This must be the fastest growing thread tho!

I think this is a good point to say good night, talk about leaving (the computer, not Oxford!) on a high note! Catch up tomorrow! icon_smile.gif

morning guys!

unbeaten still icon_biggrin.gif best every start ive had! just entered the record books 21 games unbeaten woop woop!

got Weymouth in 1st round of FA Cup.

20 games played won 18 drawn 2 16 points ahead already! love it! this is why oxford is so fun!

hows everybody doing?

Michael Coulson loan has just ended he wasnt very impressive scored 1 in 11!

now got Adda Djeziri to replace him for 3months! hopefully he brings a bit more to the team!

got MK Dons in 2nd round of FA Cup after beating Weymouth 2-1!

October In my second season, 1st in LG2, i was annoyed that everyone could get ganea, but i didn't have enough money, so i asked the board for more got 1.3mil!

now signed lauri dalla valle and ganea to come in jan, promotion guaranteed.

Although, i do need a good cm, and lb, Andrew Howell isn't doing too great.

JAN UPDATE:

Oxford 2-1 Burnley (Djeziri 2)

great result!!icon_biggrin.gif in 3rd Round of FA Cup

4th Round draw!

big money spinner!

Oxford United vs Manchester United

am still currently unbeaten in all comps.

have Sabic and Musasa coming at end of season on frees.

in league i am 23 points ahead with a game in hand after 27 games!

just sold:

Craig Mcallister - 3k

Marc Kalenga - 50k (played 1 game profit of 50k not too bad)

Richard Duffy - 4k

David James - 2k

just played it

Oxford shots 7

Man Utd shots 36

Ebanks should have scored 3 times!

but 93rd min Eddie Nolan gives away a freekick in range and Tevez steps up and scores! icon_frown.gif

typical survive that long and **** up in last kick of the game!

yep got 225k from it!

sold danny rose for 210k plus 40% sellon so trying to get Sburlea if i dont get him ill save it for next season!

shame i didnt take united to a replay!

lindfield ive never had him let me know how he does for you

i justgot Victor Moses on loan for 3months.

still unbeaten and 26 points ahead after 30 games in the league.

FA Trophy 3rd round result:

Oxford 3-1 Farsley (Mary, Soley, Moses)

Moses just got injured along with Devineau in the last 3mins!

bit annoying!

ah wicked! i was just about to get him for 3 months but hes already at crewe.

Just signed Sburlea for 150k coming in Summer icon_smile.gif already got half my squad for next season lol.

Ebanks is out for up to 3 weeks and so is moses need another striker.

Finishing up my second season on my new game. Won BSP, FA Trophy and Santana Shield again first season and L2 champions second season.

Unhappy to say still wasn't able to get Ganea, he moved clubs while I was in BSP and now has no interest what so ever in joining Oxford.

The WP situation is still the same. Can't get a single WP approved (except for Musasa). Player after player transfer cancelled after WP was rejected.

Archived