The Scottish Clan

Rosco Van Nistelrooy

Guest sav112

Auntie Maureen’s retirement doo that sound a good night out. Tell her the lads wish her all the best. Have a good night Maureen

Sav.

I will miss tonight’s game but it’s for a good cause.’ icon_biggrin.gif

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

First game in the session sees us start the 2nd quarter of the season. We managed to beat Alloa 2-0 away on the opening day of the season and we carried on our Alloa assault with a deserving 3-0 mauling with a double from Kenny D and a simply sensational strike from Kevin Byers.

Another home game, another solid performance, another clean sheet and we beat top of the league. Not bad at all. Early lead made when Gordon Gilbert rounded the keeper to slot home. It was all Fifers but there was a nasty shock in store when Kevin Byers hobbled off injured. Fortunately the big man is fine. More Fifers pressure eventually led to the 2nd goal and it was Robbie Foy that slotted home to make it a good day for the Mighty Fifers.

East Fife v East Stirling. It has always been a battle which Shire have recently found themselves winning a little too much for my liking. *******s won this one too. 1-0 good game can’t believe we never scored with all the pressure we had in the 1st half. Sinclair scored a beauty for Shire when given a tiny bit of space to run into. Shire however are a pretty good outfit and with another QF appearance the Mighty Fifers’ reputation can only rise.

So we beat Cowdenbeath when they were top of the league but now we had the even tougher challenge of travelling to Raydale to attempt to claw back Gretna’s lead at the top. I would have taken a draw out of this game as I knew it would be tight. James Gardiner managed to get his 9th clean sheet in 14 games and Peter Jenkins popped up to score a goal and boost his place for regular 1st team football. In a game where Kevin Byers was well manned we had to play as a team and I think we done that superbly. The Mighty Fifers march on.

Back at Fortress New Bayview Airdrie Utd came a calling looking to build on the 5-3 drubbin they gave us earler in the season. I felt we deserved more at that game at New Broomfield so was delighted to see the lads get together and grab 4 goals. Duchaer put us 2 up in his typical fashion, Jenkins made it 3 and sub Georcelin rounded it off in injury time with the pick of the bunch.

Missed our last home game of the session which was a shame as it witnessed a hat trick from big signing Juliasson who has so far flattered to deceive. McMahon grabbed the 4th in a 4-0 rout v Stenhousemuir. 1 point behind both Gretna and the Beath, it’s looking good for the Might Methil Fifers.

Mystery SPL Club has 7 players involved in Scandal in Hotel Room

High Drama in the SPL this weekend as a group of players were accused of booking a room at the Marriott in Glasgow and watching a video of England's 5-1 win over Germany from a few years back. The players in question are alleged to have actually praised players like Heskey and Owen , and claimed them to be "Better than Stevie Crawford and Paul Dickov".

Whilst its understood witnesses have come forward to help police with their enquiries, the media have been warned not to mention any names or clubs for fear of prejudicing any future trial. It is believed that the video was purchased outside of Scotland on a recent European trip, and the player who bought the video plays for a different club.

Video's of the infamous match are outlawed in Scotland under the 1983 "Were sick of hearing about 1966" law , subsection 2 , paragraph 6. as they may lead to Football fans watching attractive , flowing football, which is banned under SFA Statutes.

Guest sav112

Here lads that film last night on ch4 “Dogma†was not bad, watched it this morning before I left for work. I love who god was icon_biggrin.gif. Hey we got a fair few games in too and that was with the transfer window open. Anyone find out who we all got in the cup next. icon_smile.gif

sav

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by sav112:

Here lads that film last night on ch4 “Dogma†was not bad, watched it this morning before I left for work. I love who god was icon_biggrin.gif. Hey we got a fair few games in too and that was with the transfer window open. Anyone find out who we all got in the cup next. icon_smile.gif

sav<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I got Rangers at Ipox again icon_smile.gif

Guest sav112

Gaz how does that jammy git get the Gers at Ibrox all the time!!!!! icon_eek.gif

I would settle for any spl team away. But I would love a Gers/Tic payday. It might give me some money to play with rather than the usual 3K icon_redface.gif

16 Games and no win - how long will the Stenny board wait for "The Sacking"

Checking up on the missed sessions I see Stenny had a record of P8 W0 D2 L6 F0 A9 - good to see they didn't miss me and so something crazy such like win a game of football icon_smile.gif

Session match 1

No bother, clean slate, new tactic Airdrie (a) in the league. The highlights showed both teams had chances, just Maisaino took his for Airdrie in the 82nd minute to give them a 1-0 victory.

Session match 2

1st round of the cup v's Clyde (a). Ashley Sestanovich stunned everybody with a 47th minute strike. STENNY HAD SCORED!! I think this momentus moment struck our defenders dumb as Clyde struck 3 times in 7 minutes through Fraser and Sheilds (2) to secure a passage to the next round of the cup.

Session match 3

Gretna (a) was a match I knew was going to be tough, but I thought the 5-3-2 would cope better than it did. Craig Beattie did not bother with us as Gretna strolled to a 4-0 victory, I was truely expecting the sack after this match and wasn't sure whether I was surprised or disappointed when the news never came!

Session match 4

Up against Duke's Dumbarton (h) in a match many would identify as a must win in the effort to get off the bottom of the league and make an effort towards climbing the table.

This match was dire! and the deflected free kick that gave Dumbarton the 1-0 summed up the whole thing for me. Totally hacked off at this point I started looking out for flights for my holiday next year.

Session match 5

I had just finished entering my credit card details for the flight as it became time for the match against Stranraer (a) I tried out a different formation for this match and for a short while I enjoyed the moment as McFarlane put Stenny ahead. Different formation same defensive goons! as goals from Whelan and Finlayson gave Stranraer all the points.

In Summary

The session was not a total loss as I've confirmed my flights for Toronto next year icon_smile.gif

God knows whats wrong with Stenny, and I'm not asking him whats wrong. 16 games without a win, the games not daft, the Stenny board will soon get hacked off, so - lets just see come Thursday.

Guest sav112

Hi Scottish, 16 games without a win I fear the moral must be at an all time low in your team. Next time you get a break from games play a friendly against your reserve team and pull all the good players in the reserves out to the first team, don’t play them just get them out so you get a win mate.

Set up your training as well, it make’s all the difference. icon_smile.gif

Guest sav112

StewartRobertsonBanner.jpg

Dumbarton H 3-0

A game we controlled from start to finish, but it took us till the 36th minute for Knox to get his first and his second came 6 minutes later. Gurserver (M.o.M) who did not want to be outdone by Knox got his on the stroke of half time. In the second half Manager Robertson gave a run out for his three subs to get them in shape and the game tailed off a bit.

Stranraer A 0-4

Even though the M.O.M was our goalie for some great saves, Knox (2)and Gurserver (1)were at it again with 3 goals, Neeson got a welcome goal as well and it keeps the Cowden train running nicely. The only low point was an injury to Campbell in our defence.

Elgin A 2-1

A disappointing loss when we were worth the draw. Gurserver scored a good goal to put us in the lead but with the injuries hitting three key defenders at once it was always going to be hard for the lads in the back.

Gretna H 2-1

A hard fought game with Gurserver getting both our goals. Manager Robertson has the greatest of respect for the visiting team especially with Beattie and was impressed by Giannopoulos in the side. Gretna are a good outfit and other teams will get tested to the full from them. This was a massive three points that’s for sure.

Montrose A 4-0

We strangely forgot how to play football and amazingly the other team got the perfect balls to one player. Manager Robertson was at a loss as everyone played poor. It has to be the worst game in his time in charge after such a good run.

Buckie Thistle H 5-0

After our last game we needed a pick me up and we got it with the visit of Buckie to Central Park. 2 goals each from Knox and Gurserver (M.o.M) and Baillie with his strike made it a good display and a much needed confidence boost.

NEW%20LOGO.gif

The sons of the rock continue to improve and are no longer the whipping boys of div 3 that title goes to stenny. with promotion out of our grasp this season a respectable midtable finish for the sons would be an excellent start for the 500-1 outsiders. With some shrewd signings by the experienced gaffer Jeff Duke and sound tacticle judgements sone of the rock look like they could be the dark horse for next season.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by sav112:

Gaz how does that jammy git get the Gers at Ibrox all the time!!!!! icon_eek.gif

I would settle for any spl team away. But I would love a Gers/Tic payday. It might give me some money to play with rather than the usual 3K icon_redface.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

One word, Bribery icon_wink.gif

Guest sav112

Yeah he was seen dropping packages off to the selection team for the cup games. It’s probably Craig Brown pulling out the teams, that has to be it. Him and Turps are bum chums.

The Spiders Web

The session started with a home game against one of the early season promotion contenders St Johnstone but it was to be Queens Park who put on a performace of promotion standards.

Gez Murphy got the home side off to the perfect start when he connected with Liam McVey's wonderful through ball to slot home the opening goal on the 12th minute, His strike partner Lekic wasn't to be outdone however and the Bosnian forward volleyed home one the 25th minute and he added his 2nd and Queens Parks 3rd 4 minutes from half time. Queens Park had chances to extend the score but failed to take them until Gez Murphy burst forward and rounded the keeper for his 2nd and the race was on for Murphy and Lekic to see who was going to take home the match ball, with tiem fast running out neither player looked like adding to the score and it looked like Queens qould settle for a 4-0 win but that wasn't to be as Dallianas rattled the crossbar only to find Gez Murphy standing close by to grab his hat-trick.

Queens Park 5 - 0 St Johnstone

Top of the table Peterhead were next to come calling at the hallowed turf of Hampden in a game that seen chances galore but both teams came away with a share of the spoils. Johann Porhallsson returned to Hampden to haunt the fans that once chanted his name when he sprinted forward and burst the back of the net on the 9th minute, Queens Parks equaliser came in bizarre fashion when a rather hopeful shot from Bashir seemed to send the Peterhead goalkeeper into a panic which resulted with him punching the ball into his own net, Queens Park were high on confidence and Gez Murphy unleashed a powerful shot ten minutes later which found the back of the net to put the home side 2-1 up. Peterhead have never been a side to take defeat easily and a inspired substitue by the Peterhead gaffer seen Milan Baros equalise with his first touch mid way through the second half.

Queens Park 2 - 2 Peterhead

We went to Love Street to take on St Mirren in a game that saw very few chances but we still ran out comfortable winners.

Liam McVey got the scoring underway in the 10th minute and from there Queens never looked back, Dallianas who has been an inspired signing finally got his first goal in Queens Park colours 3 minutes later and it was effectively game over, Lekic wrapped up the scoring just after half time to add to his tally.

St Mirren 0 - 3 Queens Park

Back at home as we awaited Stirling, with Gez Murphy out injured i took the gamble to pitch recent signing 19 year old German youngster Fabian Muller into the action. And it was to be the youngster who opended the scoring 3 minutes in with a wonderfully crafted goal, Lekic added a 2nd 10 minutes later to make it 2-0 but Stirling were not going to lay down and they hit back when Branch struck dead on half time to inject a boost of confidence into the away side and they were still riding high after the restart when Freund volleyed home to equalise. The game was fast approaching the full time whistle and the feeling was that we had thrown the game away but Tom Bates was to have the last say when he volleyed home a shot from the corner of the box on the 90th minute to send an uproar throughout Hampden.

Queens Park 3 - 2 Stirling

Midway through the season and we're sitting 3rd in the league despite being tipped early on in the season as relegation favourites, if we can continue this sorta form we might be able to pull off a shock or two along the way.

Gary Toner

Mondays session begins with a very tricky away tie at Links Park where we were to meet Montrose. This was to be the first of 5 away games in a row and in the past where we would begin our sad and sorry slide down the table. So you can imagine how chuffed I was when Player of the Month Kenny D popped up to head us 1 up. Unfortunately the lead was short lived as some Trose player smashed a shot from distance straight through Gardiner. My head dropped but not the players as they kept pressing forward and firing balls into the box. 1 of these crosses was a right peach and defender could only head the ball into his own net to put us ahead again. This time we did not falter and Kenny D and Peter Jenkins added further goals to give us a most impressive 4-1 win.

The mighty Fifers now romping into 2nd place and have scored 4 goals in their last 4 matches that includes a friendly v Coisty’s Morton.

We beat Cove Rangers 3-0 away in the first round of the Scottish Cup. Juliusson scored a brace from the spot and Alex Martin knocked home number 3. Wasn’t the best of performances but key players were out like Byers.

Alloa away 1-0 Jenkins 46 mins. This is pretty much all that happened in this boring encounter but East Fife march on.

Away to high flying Elgin was without doubt the thoughest of the away run. We were in a awesome position though having gone 2 men up and a goal up but somehow we allowed Elgin to claw their way back into the game. They scored a couple of rakers to put them ahead after Byers scored a screamer for us. A good one for the fans but very disappointing considering the chance we blew.

I was expecting a toughy away to Jeff’s Sons as they deserved more than their point when they came to New Bayview. However I was very glad to see a top notch performance from the boys in blue and a Kenny D brace and a wonder goal, of the own variety, scored by Stephen Wright gave us a terrific 3-0 win.

Inverurie Loco Works away in the Scottish Cup 2nd Round shouldn’t have posed to much of a problem. I fielded a full strength team, for a laugh like. We won the game 3-1 but it wasn’t all that convincing to say the least. A double from Kenny D added to Keith Robertsons opener.

Peace out and Ride the big one.

Firs Park , Its a Bling Thing

DD : Yo. Be respectin the bling. This is me , the Snoopy D U Double G (Donnelly) bringing it fresh and live to you from the home of Rap (someone check the autocue , im sure thats spelled wrong) , Firs Park. And im here with the King of Bling , East Stirling manager Ross "The Boss" Turpie.

Out strolls Turpie , dressed head to toe in Gold necklaces , rings , and designer clothing

DD : So , Bossman , Your troops be dropping da bomb on D2 , kickin dat Shiznit every S'day afternoon. How do be doing that dawg. Aint nobody alive can match you. You supafly.

RT : Dougie , whit the f*&k are you dribbling. They Sterling adverts have gone tae yer heid. Yer 60 , no 16. F*&k aff back tae doin the crown green bowls.

DD : Hey, be cool big daddy. The D U double G dont want no beef. Just the scoop on yo hawt azz bitches , Jephcoot & Williams. The respect for dem boyz is Massive in the hood.

RT : Larbert?

DD : Yeh my man , see , you know your own people. You going to lead them niggaz to the promised land.

* Turpie looks at Donnelly , gives him a backhanded slap, and walks off eating a pie

DD : Damn , a that n1gga gots da flava.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Lambie's Lovechild:

_Firs Park , Its a Bling Thing_

_DD : Yo. Be respectin the bling. This is me , the Snoopy D U Double G (Donnelly) bringing it fresh and live to you from the home of Rap (someone check the autocue , im sure thats spelled wrong) , Firs Park. And im here with the King of Bling , East Stirling manager Ross "The Boss" Turpie. _

_ Out strolls Turpie , dressed head to toe in Gold necklaces , rings , and designer clothing_

_DD_ : So , Bossman , Your troops be dropping da bomb on D2 , kickin dat Shiznit every S'day afternoon. How do be doing that dawg. Aint nobody alive can match you. You supafly.

_RT_ : Dougie , whit the f*&k are you dribbling. They Sterling adverts have gone tae yer heid. Yer 60 , no 16. F*&k aff back tae doin the crown green bowls.

_DD_ : Hey, be cool big daddy. The D U double G dont want no beef. Just the scoop on yo hawt azz bitches , Jephcoot & Williams. The respect for dem boyz is Massive in the hood.

_RT_ : Larbert?

_DD_ : Yeh my man , see , you know your own people. You going to lead them niggaz to the promised land.

_ * Turpie looks at Donnelly , gives him a backhanded slap, and walks off eating a pie _

_DD_ : Damn , a that n1gga gots da flava.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

R.E.S.P.E.C.T. icon_cool.gif

Thursday 9th Session

Roberts survives another 5 games without a win. With the only note of disappointment from the board coming following the 3-0 home defeat by top of the league East Fife. Fortunately the fans still seem to be giving their backing, for now.

Game 1 - Montrose (h) 1 - 1

Montrose who got off to a flier in the league come to Ochilview. Stenny took the lead through McFarlane and continued to push for the second. Kelly however struck for the away side to see the points shared.

Game 2 - Elgin (a) 0 - 3

Did Stenny turn up? - Roberts "No Comment"

Game 3 - Alloa (h) 0 - 0

Roberts happy with the point, glad to see the clean sheet. Only losers here were the supporters who turned up to witness as there was not a whole lot of action to savour.

Game 4 - Airdrie Utd (h) 2 - 3

What action was missing from the Alloa game was in this one. Ashley Sestanovich, the managers fav, returned from injury and delighted his boss with the opening goal. Given the pathetic strike rate of the team Sesto is having a good season. This game was end to end and the defensive frailties returned as Airdrie soon got an equaliser, then in what seemed no time at all were 3-1 up. McGuire pulled one back for Stenny and in the last action of the match was clean through on goal only to hit the post in the 93rd minute.

Game 5 - East Fife (h) 0 - 3

A tight opening 45 minutes where the defensive stance held up well to the EF attack. Whatever change the Fifers boss made worked, 46 mins EF 1-0. In a second half where EF just dominated play 3-0 was probably a fair reflection.

Looking ahead, John Nicol is now back from suspension & Darren Stewart back from injuries. 2 key players if Stenny are gonna do something to give the board and fans hope for next season. Fans player of last year Stewart, who is on his way to Albion Rovers at the end of the season would surely love to leave Stenny on a positive note.

God I thought I had a rough night by loosing two away games but I won all the rest.

Poor guy 1 point from last night.

Come on Stenny

Come on Stenny

Hopefully things will improve mate.

icon_biggrin.gif

how the heck are albion rovers top of the league!! the manager must be a god, i thought it was impossible without cheating!!

Well Done!

but come on ye ton, whoever is managing Morton i got them into the spl with a 3-2-3-2 formation, but good luck, are u by any chance like 400k in debt, Eddie Annands wage in the 1st season is a killer!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Frizzy:

how the heck are albion rovers top of the league!! the manager must be a god, i thought it was impossible without cheating!!

Well Done!

but come on ye ton, whoever is managing Morton i got them into the spl with a 3-2-3-2 formation, but good luck, are u by any chance like 400k in debt, Eddie Annands wage in the 1st season is a killer!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

LOL we all worship now at the temple of BOD. Albion are top on merit and he beat at least a dozen human managers in the process. Morton on the other hand are our netgames biggest underachievers and the managers is a total and utter dud! icon_biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by TURPS:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Frizzy:

Well Done!

but come on ye ton, whoever is managing Morton i got them into the spl with a 3-2-3-2 formation, but good luck, are u by any chance like 400k in debt, Eddie Annands wage in the 1st season is a killer!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

LOL we all worship now at the temple of BOD. Albion are top on merit and he beat at least a dozen human managers in the process. Morton on the other hand are our netgames biggest underachievers and the managers is a total and utter dud! icon_biggrin.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah i concur , bods achievments are phenomenal, considering what he started with.

Not that we have a chance to forget as the

bod announces his granduer every 30 seconds in the mirc room icon_razz.gif

Doenst matter bod , how many leagues you won, this clan game, just the one then icon_wink.gif, when you equal the dogmeister lets do lunch!!!!

Just kidding m8 , i'm just a jealous barsteward.

I should be allowed to win all the time, its just not fair icon_frown.gif

RossTurpieBanner.jpgBling_Bling.gif

First it was 'Pie' banter now gaffer Turps is apperntly the CM pimp hustler and Bling merchant in our netgame lol! What ever keeps the tards happy...hehe icon_biggrin.gif

We have now reached the half way stage in season 4 and 2006 has seen Shire continue to dominate and emerge now as a force to challenge the Clan big guns in the higher divisions. The 'Bling' tag is down to the fact that against all odds Shire defy the current economic climate by making a healthy profit while others are deep in debt. The club itself is not a magnet for money it is largely down to the cup success of this season and last that has brought the financial fortune. Like last season Shire have reached the League Cup Final and are set for a showdown match with Dog's Peterhead. The Scottish Cup saw a lucrative visit to Ibrox again and the club netted £450k for their troubles. Squad wise the club is settled and Neil Lennon has joined the Shire from the Blue Toon to add much needed experience in the middle now that Paul Bernard has moved on. The league form has been fantastic and only a couple of losses have been recored a remarkable achievement considering the fans, board and bookies has us fighting relegation at the start. 1s tDivision football is all but a formality next season so gaffer Turps is concentrating on the League Cup Final next month and preparing for next season.

The last couple of sessions have seen a few points dropped, in the league a 3-1 loss away to Forfar and a 2-1 loss away at Caley Thistle. Shire took a heavy beating at Ibrox 4-0 but on the whole morale has not been dented at all. A couple of draws have been recored also. Shire drew 1-1 with Brechin which was a hard fought comeback. Shire rested players and still drew 3-3 with Morton but apart from that every game has been an easy victory and Shire just cant stop winning football matches. Players wise the star performers are Alex Williams and Sylvan Ebanks Blake up front who have bagged over 40 goals this season. Skipper David Hannah and Dean Sinclair have been immense in midfield this season also. A new Assistant manager was also sourced in true 'Lizard' fashion as Sir Les Ferdinand joined from Stirling Albion to help Paulo Baffoni as the number 2. The board have also agreed to upgrade the terrible training facilities as the club is moving up a level in all departments. There is still much to play for and in the other leagues the guys are battling for promotion and league titles also. So good luck to everyone except Coisty until next time....... icon_smile.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Dogs:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by TURPS:

Well Done!

LOL we all worship now at the temple of BOD. Albion are top on merit and he beat at least a dozen human managers in the process. Morton on the other hand are our netgames biggest underachievers and the managers is a total and utter dud! icon_biggrin.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah i concur , bods achievments are phenomenal, considering what he started with.

Doenst matter bod , how many leagues you won, this clan game, just the one then icon_wink.gif, when you equal the dogmeister lets do lunch!!!!

I should be allowed to win all the time, its just not fair icon_frown.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

LOL Lets not forget Bod is the only guy in the clan usuing a 56k dial up. Sure this has been slow at time but this has been a handicap to him no doubt but he has still managed to prevail. Albion winning the SPL is far from certain but the way they have challanged the big boys and stormed the SPL is an example what can be achived with a small club. CM4 is very realistic in my opinion so Bod must have a real fitba brain and Albion's success is totally attributed to his knowledge. This is very worrying as I have met Bod and he is not the brightest. Partick Thistle supporters never win anything..or do they? icon_smile.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by coisty:

_Ton the bestest football side in the world?_

That was the question going about in the latest Inverclyde football awards of the year. Yes another season gone and another conversation topic coming from Archi McPhersons archive of hysterics!! We might not be the best in the world but we take the next best thing, best of Scottish Division 3. We might be second with 4 games to go but the mingers from eastern Stirling sacrificed there title when they gave up a 17 point cussion to give the mighty Ton a good chance for the title.

Last session brought close but victorious games for the Ton, but _Dumbarton_ were not in the cartogary as, unlike east stirling, the Ton comfortably overcame, crushed and spat out the pips of Dumbartons push for 14 points. Hammond, Fortune West and Uotinen scored to record a score line of 3-0

A trip to _Stenhousemuir_ followed and it prooved to be a bad tempered affair as 7 players were given yellow cards but fortunatly none were sent for an early bath. Mcdonald scored a nicely made goal for his new gaffer but as always, Ton pushed the game to the limits and Fortune West and Reid made the final score 2-1 to the Mighty Morton

Another 2-1 score line was the result in a home game against _East Fife_. Fortune West scored twice to make Robertsons goal pointless. (see what I did there????? icon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gif )

As soon as _Airdrie_ gotr a new Gaffer he seemed to disappear again to allow his side to be defeated by a single Fosse goal. Rumour has it, that the gaffer was to scared to play the Mighty Ton.

Tonights session will tell if we are the champions, that we deserve .... since Roonie smells<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

This is the last Update the Fans of Morton Football club have had since their DUD manager Peter "Coisty' Abraham starting loosing football matches on a regular basis nearly 4 weeks ago. You should chuck it now before ur sacked Coisty u are a disgrace and total LOOOOOOOOOOSER what you have done to that once great football club is a crying shame. Sing when yer winning you only sing when yer .......... icon_biggrin.gif

LOL I've been busy with my Training for the Tour De France next year ....... And you know what I'll say on top of the podium????? Roonie is a total B@wbag who smells of rotten fish pie and sings Aqua's "I'm a Barbie doll" at any given opperunity....... so there!!! icon_razz.gif

Anyway

Ahem Ton 0 Forfar 1

...........Tosh

Ton 2 vs Arbroath 0

Juan Carlos

Sviensson

Roonies B@wbag 3 vs Coisties Football Gods 3

Myhill O.G ......... Sviensson 2

Whelen ............. Ferguson

Sinclear

For a team who uses a Super Tactic That score line is a disgrace, Roonie

Albion 4 vs Ton 0

Scottish Cup

Nicholas 2

Porteinsson

Weekes

Ton 5 vs Ross County 0

Huntelaar 3

Goldbeack

Juan Carlos

Ton 1 vs Clyde 3

Huntelaar .. Young 2

............ Campbell

Dont know what is going on, 1 minutewe can comfortably beat Ross county the next minute we get totally out played by Clyde.

Any tips Frizzy? Like in the for of a E-mail, hint! hint!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by coisty:

LOL I'm 3rd bottom of the second division with 2 months to go.

Seem to remember a certain Pie Abuser being 3rd bottom of the 3rd a couple of seasons ago.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Lol but Morton are the best team in the 3rd division at the start and East Stirling are the worst icon_wink.gif *cue the aqua theme song* OOOh in my Champo world....Shire go for gold.....Morton are so Plastic..their gaffer is a F*ckin *******..... icon_biggrin.gif

The Grand of Duke of Pork (pies) , he had Ten Thousand Men

But enough about the Turpie sex scandal , onto the fitba.

Its been a very very up and down (i promise no more Turps' related puns) season for Albion so far. Despite their fantastic start, and their quality performances , both in the league and in the cup, the jitters appear to be starting around Cliftonhill , and recent defeats to Dunfermline (the first defeat in 10 games) and to Celtic (the 2nd defeat this season) have made the believers think again as to Albion's title winning credentials. With the overpaid , underperforming Huns finally getting rid of that diddy McLeish , and appointing "The Guru of Sexy Football" , Ruud Gullit , and with Celtic proving pretty much unbeatable in almost every department , a rough ride is forecast for the Wee Rovers , and despite recent thrashings handed out to "Smaller Clubs" like Aberdeen , Hibs and Motherwell , it remains to be seen whether McGuinness' tactical acumen, and his ability to spot a bargain (the Albion transfer record was broken this week , £10,000 to get Krasen Trifonov from Lokomotiv Sofia) will be enough to maintain their push for the title , or whether they will fall off and have to be content with Champions League football.

Will the board invest in a new stadium. Will they improve the training facilities. Is McGuinness in as strong a position as Turpie to issue Ultimatums to his board , demanding improvements off the field as well as on it.

Will Coisty ever shut up aboot Pies?

Will Stenny ever string 2 wins together?

Will Peterhead stop being so ****ing good?

Will people stop ignoring Dumbarton?

And most importantly , will Turpie be able to go a week without saying something in the clan channel that becomes a running joke for the rest of the week .....

*BLING BLING*

Stay tuned , same Rovers Time , Same Rovers channel ....

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Dogs:

I should be allowed to win all the time, its just not fair icon_frown.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Im putting money on it that after your Treble this season (League Cup , Scottish Cup , 1st Division title) , that you will be able to bring in a midfield and defence to do justice to your absoloutely f'n amazing Front Line , and that Bods' bottle will crash , and he will take a division 3 managers job just so he doesnt have to lose to you again.

Fear the Dogmeister , for only a fool does not fear what he respects.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Lambie's Lovechild:

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oi what about me icon_frown.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Jimbhoy:

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oi what about me icon_frown.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Will Jim ever stop moaning and blaming everyone but himself for being totally **** at Champo icon_biggrin.gif

Will Jim ever stop moaning and blaming everyone but himself for being totally **** at Champo icon_biggrin.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I don't think you will find anywhere that I blame anyone for me being a **** Champo player. What I do moan about his how sh't CM4 is. icon_smile.gif

StewartRobertsonBanner.jpg

Alloa H 4-1

A solid performance for the home team,. Knox got us on the way to the points with his first in the 17th minute and later his second in the 53rd minute. Baillie and Bell also scored to make it a easy win. M.o.M Jim Graham is becoming a firm favourite with the manager as he never lets him down and performs to 100% every game.

Airdrie A 2-1

A poor show from the lads the only high point was Gursever late Goal. The only player on the pitch was M.O.M Knox. It’s a costly 3 points lost away and again our away from is letting us down.

East Fife H 2-1

A very hard fought game with Knox and Gursever getting the goals.

We came back from a goal down to win and thankfully a last attempt on goal was offside by east fife a fact missed by the Cowden manager who was seen shouting unmentionables before his assistant told him it was off side and did not stand. Manager Robertson then clapped his team off the pitch along with the fans.

Gretna H (cup) 2-0

A good hard fought cup match with Knox and Gursever getting the goals. The only bad point was loosing Jim Graham to injury and we hope he will be back soon. So its on to the next round we go with Peterhead at home, how scary will that game be, we can only hope we get them on an off day.

Dumbarton A 4-2

And the less said about this game the better two late goals does not get us points when the other side scores 4. The team were simply crap. East fife have opened up a lead at the top and we are chasing now. The players were frog marched on to the bus by Manager Robertson and shouting could be heard, something about “F*ckin H*ll you bunch of Pussy’s you just got beat by Dumbarton, Dumbarton for Fu*k sakeâ€

Stranraer H 2-1

Another valuable three points bagged. Goals from Macdonald and Knox (M.O.M) did enough for us to win it. It was a good even game and after our last match the players owed it to the manager to get a win. Even though it was a close game the manager was still able to give run outs to his subs including New signing Regi Blinker who has featured in our last three games.

cowdencrest.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Jimbhoy:

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oi what about me icon_frown.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Will Jimbo ever stop blaming the testers ....

Archived