Config file with Sugar daddy & a place on the board

nae sweat m8..

1. hook ur PSP up to ur PC (turn on USB on ur PSP)

2. browse ur PSP on ur PC

3. goto PSP/SAVE DATA/

3. replace the ULES00248FMHCFG file on ur PSP with the file of the same name from my ZIP file.

5. start the game an spend all ur money

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Sheer Class:

Problem you have weebluefish is your rar contains 2 folders of the same name.

When you unrar it you goto ULES00248FMHCFG you open that up and you go into another ULES00248FMHCFG which contains the files </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

either way m8 people are still gonna have probs.. isnae exactly hard to browse in a file.. if the rar file was called somethin else think it would cause more probs.

Most people seem to be ok wiv it. is only a select few havin problems.

Its all down to how u extract the file guys..

If u right click the file and use exract here, then the file unpacks ready to drag and drop...

If u extract to a file called the same as the rar then u will have the real folder called ULES00248FMHCFG contained within a root folder called ULES00248FMHCFG..

go on google get winRAR, download my file and use the extract here option.

U should have a folder called ULES00248FMHCFG which contains 3 files called ICON0.png, PARAM.SFO and SECURE.BIN.

Drag or copy this file from ur computer to ur PSP file.

PSP/SAVE DATA/

Really hope between this post and all the others that everyone having trouble gets it working. The download isn't corrupt, just depends what u do to extract the contents.

l8r

Make sure when unraring the file to use "Extract To" in the winrar options. Not "Wizard" as you would in Winzip, as this does not work.

Then just copy to SAVEGAME folder on PSP

I know, cause i had this problem.

Cheers P

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by sean_oc16:

just sent you the file dansco icon_smile.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thanx a lot mate icon_wink.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by weebluefish:

Hellpit I sent u the file m8,

File front is working again guys,

Heres the link again

FMH CONFIG FILE </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thanks for e-mailing me.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by mark_evans7:

Can someone send it me please I cant seem to download the file cheers

mark_evans7@hotmail.com </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sent.

Hi,

I downloaded the config file, followed the correct steps to unRar it and copied it to the correct file on my PSP - but nothing changes. My old games still have the same amount of cash and no board seat and neither do my new games.

Any ideas?

Thanks

<LI> baxterboi I have now sent you the file.

<LI> JB220683 I just sent you the file with 3 unlockables

<LI> maxjam try unzipping the file to your desktop, then drag & drop into X:\PSP\SAVEDATA (where X denotes the drive letter for your psp card) and it should overwrite your current config file.

<LI>Config File with all 3 unlockables available from every one off savefile HERE

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived