Tug's training V DarkStarr

Which one works better on 9.3?  

232 members have voted

1. 1. Which one works better on 9.3?

• Tug's
    • DarkStarr
    • Other (please specify)

Reo's training that is coupled with his tactics, i found too many of my players got injured with DarkStarr's training.

Your the first person that's mentioned injury problems while using my schedule. are you sure its not your training facilities or maybe poor quality coaches? Cause i'm pretty certain its not my schedule that's the problem.

Your the first person that's mentioned injury problems while using my schedule. are you sure its not your training facilities or maybe poor quality coaches? Cause i'm pretty certain its not my schedule that's the problem.

all i can say i am liverpool. so basically i have excellent coaches and excellent training facilities.

I use Tug's Training from FM08, which I simply imported to FM09. Seems as stable as it ever was.

With regards to injuries, training that's too intense can influence the frequency of injuries, but I put it more down to the more realistic amounts of injuries that are prevelent in the game today, which SI have reflected.

I would have said Tugs training schedule but I'm getting alot of injuries now in 9.03. Does it need updating?!

Actually it did have that injury problem with earlier patches too. Switched to Darkstar and vuala... No injuries, players improoving, what else would you want? :)

Must go with Darkstar! :thup:

Archived