Manager Pictures/Faces Question

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Got the logo's for th Prem, but where are the ones for the non-league sides, such as FC United, who i am playing with. Can anybody give me a link?

You should find them somewhere on sortitoutsi. Direct download links to logos aren't allowed as far as I know.

You should find them somewhere on sortitoutsi. Direct download links to logos aren't allowed as far as I know.

Nope, tried on there. Anyone know where they might be? Dafuge, you have the logos, where can i find them (For FC United + other non-playable teams etc) or if not, could you post them on here as i know you have got them, as has Scotty Walds.

Nope, tried on there. Anyone know where they might be? Dafuge, you have the logos, where can i find them (For FC United + other non-playable teams etc) or if not, could you post them on here as i know you have got them, as has Scotty Walds.

Have you tried looking on their forums? You usually find more on the forums than in the actual download section.

FM-Base have a complete logo pack if you're interested. It's quite big though, so it may take a while to download.

They are included. Their badge is in my game anyway & I'm only using the logo megapack, nothing else. I can put up a screenshot if you like.

Yeah, can you put a screenshot up. No idea why you have got their logo and i haven't. I'll put up a screenshot as well.

That is not the one. It is the Football Manager 2009 Complete Logo pack. It is 800MB is in size roughly so much bigger than that. The FC United logo is in that one.

I probably cannot give you the link but if go to club logos on FMbase and scroll down you should see it.

PM is Private Message.

That link would probably not be allowed here as they are official logos that are not already in the game due to licensing issues and as there are official forums it would not go down too well.

As I said go to the club logos section on FM-Base and scroll down until you come to the "Football Manager 2009 Complete Logo pack". That is the one you want. :thup:

Finally, is it the same with the player pictures and what folder do i place them in? Cheers for all of the help today, both of you. Really appreciate it :thup:

Oh, by the way, on the link that you gave me, it says the file is 17KB, that can't be right. Also, it doesn't let me extract the file to the graphics folder, do either of you know how i can solve this.

Cheers in advance

That sounds like the download did not occur correctly. You will need to download it again. :thup: Actually I think that is a .fmf file so you don't need to extract that. Just save it into the graphics folder. :thup:

Player pictures are exactly same as logos. They go in the same place and you do it exactly the same way.

Anyway no problem. :)

I just checked and I forgot to say that is a torrent.

So it is slightly different how you download that.

You need to download a torrent client if you do not have one already.

Have you got a program called Bittorrent or something?

I think download managers, as jod mentioned, could be the key here if it keeps downloading a 17 kb file.

Try opening the 17 kb file using torrent client like utorrent or bittorrent. Right click the file -> Open with. Choose the torrent client and select ok. I know it's a weird suggestion but it might just work :thup:

Oh come on, jod !!

I think download managers, as jod mentioned, could be the key here if it keeps downloading a 17 kb file.

Try opening the 17 kb file using torrent client like utorrent or bittorrent. Right click the file -> Open with. Choose the torrent client and select ok. I know it's a weird suggestion but it might just work :thup:

Oh come on, jod !!

I have beaten a few times recently so don't get their first all the time. :D

Just look at peter-evo's location. :D

No, haven't got anything called torrent or bittorrent. What is it and if i need it, where do i download it?

You can get it here.

After you download that, you need to install it. Just double click it and go through the windows.

When that is installed, download the logo pack. Then double click it and it will download it via torrent. :thup:

It may take a while to download.

No, haven't got anything called torrent or bittorrent. What is it and if i need it, where do i download it?

utorrent and bittorrent are torrent clients which download torrent files :thup:

Download utorrent , it's the smallest torrent client there is, here : http://www.utorrent.com/download.php

I'd suggest downloading the stable version. Install that in your hard drive where you please. Once you've done that, double click on the file in the installed location. For example, mine is at C:\Program Files\uTorrent. This should put the utorrent icon in your system tray, the bottom right corner of your screen. Double click on the icon and you'll open utorrent.

Select File - > Add torrent from the menu. From the dialog box, choose the downloaded file, the 17 kb one, and select open. Never mind the advanced settings. Now your download should start automatically :thup: Wait until it finishes 100% and you have your logos ! Depending on the number of seeders and your internet connection, it could take a very long time though !

Or, just do what jod says :( I'm turning in for the night now. It's 11 30 pm where I am and I have an exam tomorrow :D Good night jod and the rest and I hope you get the logos Hamilton.

Archived