Signing Huntelaar?

Tweaked

Ive just started a new season as A.Madrid and im planning on playing a 4-4-1-1 possibly changing to 4-3-2-1. Im going to play Aguero as the attacking mid pushing to forward, but i want a striker who can play alone. I know Huntelaar is good as a lone striker but was wondering how much he is going to cost me, and how i should structure the offer?

I have heard of people having success with Aguero as a lone striker. As hulk suggested Cavani is a great target man. Also in the second season take a look at Bianchi from Man City I got him at the beginning of the 3rd season for £12 million but he was available for a year before that. So far for my Man Utd team he has 20 goals in 18 games, great lone striker.

Not sure how good he would be for you as his stats are not brilliant but Uche is good as a lone fast striker.

Depends really on your system..

I started my game with Ajax so obviously the system is designed for his skils..

2 wingers and backs who give him crosses and an attacking midfielder who can feed him with trough balls..

He was also the targetman with balls played into his feet and with hold up ball.. no fance dribbling or other fancy stuff keep it simple..

He scored 32 goals in 32 matches in the league and had a total of 44 goals in 47 games..

Unfortunatly had to sell him too Man Utd but now after Ferguson retired I got offered the job.. So I'm intrested to see how Huntelaar will play in a 4-4-2

Ive found, that as soon as they game loads up, If you put in £10M Upfront straight away, 9times out of 10 it will get accepted, and also say it he askeds for £50K a week in wages, you can get it down to 30-35K per week too.

Archived