AML Ben Arfa, Guardado

FC Huntelaar, Guilherme, Sturridge

So far won:

2 Premier Leagues

2 League Cups

1 Uefa Cup

2 Community Shields

1 European Super Cup

In the final of the League Cup, 5th Round FA Cup, 2nd in the league (1 point behind the Gooners) and last 16 of Champions League (against Porto)!

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hey guys just got to fa cup final vs. chelsea and won prem 1st season need a heads up on what you all reckon i should do with this?

schmeichel/ hart

richards/ abenzoar

dunne/ felipe/ onuoha/ corluka/ nordveit

garrido/ ball

elano/ ireland/ giovanni

petrov/ m.fernandeZ

g.fernandes/ johnson/ hammann

benjani/ castillo/ bojinov/ stancu

i've decided to let hammann and giovanni go at end of season and i realise a decent left back is a MUST. i have Lulinha on way soon but any suggestions please people?

hi guys, i just done my first season with man city and finished 5th.. my current squad is:

hugo lloris

richards - corluka - dunne - lescott

wright phillips - jenas - elano - petrov

bojinov - huntelaar

huntelaars been doing really well so i'd like someone good to partner him, someone on par or better than him, but pretty much everyone has "no intention of joining the club" any ideas?

i could also do with a good left back / defensive midfielder

thanks

hey jus started a game with city

my team is

Hart

Dunne Corluka

Richards Hamann Garrido

Johnson Fernandes

Giovani Petrov

Elano

any thoughts of players who want to play for city and arent to pricy to strengthen areas like left wing back maybe right wing back and centre back, right wing or centre mids

thanks

i'm no city fan, but got a really good season going at the moment (with the aid of the corners on the new patch!)

1st XI: (back up in brackets)

hart (isaksson)

corluka, dunne, richards, aurelio (ball, onuoha)

wright-phillips, johnson, elano, petrov (Ireland, Fernandes, castillo)

cavani, caicedo (benjani, bojinov)

bought a few young players and have a budget of around £12m, with 11 days of January of first season, patch 8.02

i am currently sitting proudly at 3rd in prem with 51 points from 23 games. scored 44 and conceded 23.

any advice on where to strengthen or what players you usually/have signed for City?

cheers

im 2nd after 31games with a game in hand. win that and im top. my best 11 is as follows.

gk schmeichel

lb a traore

rb corluka

cb dunne

cb ignasevich

cm banega

cm harper

aml m fernandez

amr elano

am petrov

cf defoe

sub are k doyle, t motta, g fernandes, asatiani, garrido, hoyte.

reserve/youth/gems are aaritalo, boinov, mota, fleck, piatti, stancu, sturridge.

lulinha n alex joining at end of season.

thought id would be a failure when taksin decided to sell micah for 10m and then nedum o wanted to go and wouldnt renew his contract but im lovin it.

defoe - p32 g38 a25 mom12 ave 7.68.

won league cup also. what do you guys think?

can someone help also, how i do get screen shots and post them? i know about the options and print screen but duno how to do it so i can post

Originally posted by NCFC_4_LIFE:

is this a good team for season 2?

----------------lloris----------------

corluka-----woodgate----dunne-----ball

elano------VDV--------johnson---petrov

----------bianchi-----liedson----------

suggestion welcome

cheers icon_biggrin.gif

i would say that Bojinov should be a starter or for 10.5m Huntelaar from Ajax

Just finished my first season finished and i won the treble!!!!!!

prem 91 points - won-31, drew-5, lost-2 both of which in last five games of season!!!

gk - lloris(13.5m)/ hart

rb - richards/ abenzoar(625k)

lb - eduardo(1.3m)/corluka

cb - dunne/ onouha/ sakho(6.5m)

cb - garay(13.75m)/ schwechlen (1.3m)

lw - petrov/ mihelic(825k)/ pryor(free)

rw - Elano/ ninis(1.3m)/ etuhu

cm - johnson/ fernandes

cm - vdv 10.5m)/ ireland/ lulinha(4.5m)

str - huntelaar(10.5m)/ Benjani/ saivet(5.25m)

str - Bojinov/ bianchi/ caicedo(out on loan)

just started season 2 with a 2-0 win at Preston and a 5-1 home win vs. boro'.

I can't seem to find aaritalo, who does he play for? and are there any obvious improvements?

Originally posted by NCFC_4_LIFE:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Kieran87:

lb - eduardo(1.3m)/corluka

i didn't realise corluka could play lb? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

i retrained him and onouha to do it - it saved loads of money and he is more than capable icon_wink.gif

Bianchi is a pain as he has the potential to be one of the best in the game but i can't get him to perform.

If Lazio offer for him and you get any euro comp qualificaton he won't go........... but i re-offeered him to them for £7m to get rid.

i can't seem to read your screenie's?

by the way i just trounced arsenal 4-0 at the Emirates in the league to remain top....... and then a 6-0 home thrashing of Fenerbahce in euro group..... Ac Milan 8pts, Porto 8pts, Man City 8pts, Fenerbahce 2pts. 1 game to go oooohh tense

recently started a new man city save.

currently 2nd in the prem in febuary season 2, 4 point behind chelsea. Finish season 1 in 3rd place so got into the cl. qualified 2nd in the group behind lyon and have draw barcelona.

have been playing a 4-4-1-1 formation fo the entire game and it been going great.

current squad:

GK - Agliardi/Ustari

Def - Dunne, Corluka, Richards, A Taylor, C Pander, N Onahua

Mid - G Fernades, S Parker, M Johnson, D Bentley, S Ireland, Elano, Downing, Petrov, D Buonanotte

Str - F Caicedo, M Chamakh, K Doyle

20 year old argie Buonanotte has been amazing playing behind the front striker and keeping elano out of the playmaker role. so far this season he has got 17 golas in 26 starts and 8 assists and scored 18 in 34 games in the first season.

Originally posted by pogzy:

How does Vladimir Weiss turn out for everyone else? Sent him on season long loans twice and he never improves when he comes back??

'cack' to put it bluntly ...... alex tarweh timely and daniel sturridge are best young one's with javan vidal, shaleum logan, kelvin etuhu and igor paldan the next best prospects ... depending on if you have 7* training and not sending them out on loan till they are 19/20 i have all 6 on the fringes of first team football ready for cup games and friendlies and to sent to my feeder clubs (don't you love it when "in backe's opinion etuhu has the potential to be better than elano") icon_cool.gif

looks good.......

i would look into eduardo at lb he is awesome..... wonderkid for me aswell so can't be bad for less than 5m

who are you using as a targetman?

looks good though gk maybe lloris for 11-14m is solid for me.

well 2nd season january has just passed and i look like this...

gk

dr cb cb dl

cm cm

amr aml

| |

^ str str ^

brackets mean prospects

gk - Lloris, Hart, Schmeichel, (de gea)

dl - eduardo, corluka, Onouha (vidal)

dr - Richards, Abenzoar, Onouha

dc - Garay, Dunne, Sakho, (Schwechlen, Warton, Paldan)

Aml - Petrov, Mihelic, Pryor, (Aquina)

Amr - Elano, Ninis, Ireland (Esposito

Cm - VDV, marin (kroos)

Cm - Johnson, Fernandes,

Str (targetman) - Huntelaar, Benjani (Caicedo, Ayew)

Str - Bojinov, Kardec, (Evans, Saivet, Sturridge, Aaron Ashby(regen dubbed new Michael Owen))

They are the notable one's

any thing needed?

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by Sangwell8:

Patch 8.0.2 First Season 15 games in and currently on a 5 games losing streak HELP!!

mancitysquadww7.th.png]mancitysquadww7.th.png[/url]

you need a new lb! Retrain Corluka for it and buy one!!!!!!!! also a new striker sobis or huntelaar are good bets!

Asfor that score holy eck!!! i have an 8 - 1 vs. Chelsea and an 8 - 0 vs. Boro' both with Bojinov scoring 4 in each game.. not quite as good as yours though

hi all just finished first season with man city won everything i could =] with no cheating

this is my first team

gk Lloris

dr Richards dc dunne dc lescott dl aurelio

cm lucho gonzalez cm michael johnson

amr bentley amc elano (arrow to striker) aml menez

fc matt derbyshire

lucho 10.5 derbyshire 10.23 bentley 12 lescott 10 nd aurelio 2.9 signed vantaggiato too for 3mill

just got into january and brought in jimmy briand as my attack was the worst department for me and i would like to no if its worth 26mill of hard earned money to buy hatem ben arfa quick replies please

• 3 weeks later...

Just started my first ever Manchester City game,

so I`m gonna keep you guys up to date with it.

After looking at the squad I gave my self aims for the new season. These were:

League =6th - 8th

League cup = semi final

FA cup = Quater final

Next I looked through the squad, and decided on a few players in which to build my team for the future round, These guys will not be leaving :

Joe hart - Micah Richards - Vendran Corluka- Gelson Fernandes- Micheal Johnson - Elano.

In my reserve team i notice 3 players who stand out above the rest, Daniael Sturridge- Ched Evans - Kasper Schmicheal. These guys will be brought into the first team slowly over the next season or 2.

Finnaly, the positions I feel need strengthening are Left back, 2 x Attacking midfielders, A new Striker, and a substitute Centre back. i have just over 60 million to spend on these positions. after choosing a top half finish.

The formation im using is a 4-2-3-1.

Im hoping this to be a long career game, were i take City to be the biggest club in Europe.

Just finished the third season as Man City, won the league on the last day of the season(something i never expected to do!!). Also lost in the FA Cup final to Arsenal.

Just started fourth season, with title challenge expectation and £30mill bugdet.

Last year of my contract but iv;e just been offered the Sevilla job icon_wink.gif Not sure what to do, might just see out the last year of my deal here at City....

Well im six games into my season now, my aim before i made my tactic was to play entertaining attacking footbal.

In my 6 games I have played so far, I have scored an amazin 26 goals.

The signings I have made are Huntelaar 17m, Vander Vaart 10m, Ashaverin 7m, Kompany 12m, Massimo Gobbi 400k, Carlo Zotti 600k, Stancu 1.6m and Sburlea 400k.

Two players left my squad, Micheal Ball for 2.5m and Martin Petrov for 4.2m.

In The six games I have played, I have won every game, with high margins, except a 2-2 draw against Wigan.

I will update in a few more games, I hope my form continues.

Well Ive just finished my first season.

Won the league by 8 points, 3rd round of either cup which was dissapointing.\

Huntelaar was top scorer in the division with 41 goals, Van Der Vaart was second in the league with 26, Ashaverin and Elano finished 5th and 6th top scorers with 20 goals each.

in total my team scored 131 goals, but the defence was bad letting in over 60 goals..

Cant wait to start season two now icon_biggrin.gif

Archived