Removing traits...

... I sware in previous versions you could ask your coaches etc to work on removing traits? However I can not seem to find a way to do it on FM24 - is there a way or no?

Yes, it's at the same place(coach discussion)? I think it works for me, I have removed a couple. You go to traits, discuss new trait and it's at the equivalent category. If you cannot do it, maybe it's a bad coach thing or a bug maybe?

Edited by Poison

4 hours ago, SOULjah said:

... I sware in previous versions you could ask your coaches etc to work on removing traits? However I can not seem to find a way to do it on FM24 - is there a way or no?

They are there, but you need to look for the wording. One of my players has "Places shots" and if ask for a new trait I can ask for this:

o5Qhy1T.png

Which is essentially, cancel the trait.

Thanks for the replys - would this be affected by my training facilities I was wondering? Although I am in League One with Dulwich Hamlet my training facilities are Below Average...

5 minutes ago, SOULjah said:

Thanks for the replys - would this be affected by my training facilities I was wondering? Although I am in League One with Dulwich Hamlet my training facilities are Below Average...

I'm in league two with worse facilities managing Marine, so no. But you need to chose the right category though. What trait are you trying to remove?

1 minute ago, XaW said:

I'm in league two with worse facilities managing Marine, so no. But you need to chose the right category though. What trait are you trying to remove?

I see them now - clicking through discuss traits and selecting the relevant training for each trait to remove. I just wasn't looking in the right area :idiot:

Again thanks - the replys are appreciated.

2 minutes ago, SOULjah said:

I see them now - clicking through discuss traits and selecting the relevant training for each trait to remove. I just wasn't looking in the right area :idiot:

Again thanks - the replys are appreciated.

No worries, happy to help! :)