Best Attributeless Skin for FM24?

Polando

On 28/03/2024 at 15:14, Polando said:

Best Attributeless Skin for FM24?

I enjoy the Mustermann Iconic a lot. Also tried Statman skin earlier but it doesn't scale well to my 14 inch screen with 110% zoom. As far as I know, the Mustermann automatically scales itself to match your screen resolution. 

I would never go back to a skin with attributes after trying these two out. 

2 minutes ago, StatboySpurs said:

Mustermann is great, but I also just started to enjoy Just Skin now that it has an attribute less version.

I think he actually didn't ask a question, but just wanted to brag that he plays attributeless. because the question is meaningless. download all attributeless skins and see which one you like the most. :D

19 minutes ago, StatboySpurs said:

Mustermann is great, but I also just started to enjoy Just Skin now that it has an attribute less version.

In the tactical and training panel, the players' attributes are still visible in the form of numbers ;./

57 minutes ago, Polando said:

In the tactical and training panel, the players' attributes are still visible in the form of numbers ;./

For me it shows just the +/- on comparison I do have a fix for this ready to go I just have 2 things to double check are working when I get in from work later and I can hopefully get this updated tonight, it's been a little slow as I've had several changes at the same time and I've not wanted to release anything broken check back tomorrow morning if all is well there will be an update