Portuguese Lower Leagues (FMPT Distritais 24)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
20 hours ago, TH3 K1LL3R said:

Update after 24.3

Hi, I don't think Belenenses SAD are properly edited? As in season ticket holders, players etc, Is this something you could change please? 

Posted (edited)
2 horas atrás, iGoldenBen disse:

Hi, I don't think Belenenses SAD are properly edited? As in season ticket holders, players etc, Is this something you could change please? 

Can you explain what seems the problem to you, please?

ID 1472 - Belenenses is the true club, that have started on lower leagues after the split with SAD in 2018, this season are in segunda liga

ID 83255937 - B-sad, is the team after the split in 2018. Last year they're relegated to terceira liga (or liga3) but portuguese federation doesnt allow them to play there, so they were forced to started in regional league in Setubal, because they change 'home' adress from Lisboa to Setubal

Edited by TH3 K1LL3R
grammar

3 horas atrás, iGoldenBen disse:

In case you didn't know, there are two Belenenses. One is administered by a SAD in the AF Setúbal District of the 2nd Division. CF Os Belenenses is a team that plays in the Liga Portugal 2 SABSEG.

Here are the logos of the clubs mentioned:

CF OS BELENENSES.jpg

B-SAD.png

3 minutes ago, Ibarra1986 said:

In case you didn't know, there are two Belenenses. One is administered by a SAD in the AF Setúbal District of the 2nd Division. CF Os Belenenses is a team that plays in the Liga Portugal 2 SABSEG.

Here are the logos of the clubs mentioned:

CF OS BELENENSES.jpg

B-SAD.png

Hi mate, yes I know a lot about both clubs. But Belenenses SAD show as having 2000 season ticket holders which I don't think is right? And a full roster of players, when I think they only have around 5.

I could edit them myself, but don't have as much knowledge about their current situation, so hoping someone might know more. 

Edited by iGoldenBen

9 minutos atrás, iGoldenBen disse:

Hi mate, yes I know a lot about both clubs. But Belenenses SAD show as having 2000 season ticket holders which I don't think is right? And a full roster of players, when I think they only have around 5.

But then a separate file had to be created with players created, if you want I can do it for you since I'm also an editor. 

11 minutos atrás, iGoldenBen disse:

I could edit them myself, but don't have as much knowledge about their current situation, so hoping someone might know more. 

And they get a full amount of money from tv rights.

I will correct that, and season tickets....they didn't had 1k person in primeira liga, except os 3 grandes + braga + vitoria + boavista.

About the players they seem alright

https://www.zerozero.pt/equipa/b-sad/229965

19 hours ago, Ibarra1986 said:

Friend, all the players that the database has in B-SAD are these...

image.thumb.jpeg.558e15838c186516d5a3d8102fdb6dc0.jpeg

Do you have an idea of how many season ticket holders B Sad currently have? And average attendance?

Em 08/03/2024 em 17:39, iGoldenBen disse:

Do you have an idea of how many season ticket holders B Sad currently have? And average attendance?

i would guess about 100 persons, they shouldnt have season tickets.

No one like them and in the regional leagues, few people will pay 5 € to see them...Probably depending on adversary a few more.

16 hours ago, TH3 K1LL3R said:

i would guess about 100 persons, they shouldnt have season tickets.

No one like them and in the regional leagues, few people will pay 5 € to see them...Probably depending on adversary a few more.

Yes I know they are a hated club, but it would be interesting to get them to the same level as Os Belenenses. I mean even Os Belenenses' average attendance is only around 1000-1100

Edited by iGoldenBen

On 09/03/2024 at 03:39, iGoldenBen said:

Irrelevant but I gotta jump in and say hopefully 0

Posted (edited)
Em 07/03/2024 em 15:38, iGoldenBen disse:

Now i understand what you're talking.

In fact, in editor they have like 17 players but ingame only few of them appear on team. Not even appear in DB the missing players

@Ibarra1986 how the players appear to you ingame?

Edited by TH3 K1LL3R

• 1 month later...

Hello, I have an issue with this file...I am playing with Sacavenense and the games crashes everytime on the final of the Lisbon Cup

It doesnt matter if I go on vacations or not...tried thousand ways, always crashes...anyone facing the same issue?

Em 24/04/2024 em 06:14, burkina2008 disse:

Hello, I have an issue with this file...I am playing with Sacavenense and the games crashes everytime on the final of the Lisbon Cup

It doesnt matter if I go on vacations or not...tried thousand ways, always crashes...anyone facing the same issue?

Always on the same stage?

Never heard of that

3 horas atrás, eusebio1 disse:

I had crashes when opening the season ticket tab on the league overview. 

Which division?

9 hours ago, TH3 K1LL3R said:

Always on the same stage?

Never heard of that

Which division?

Yes always at the same stage (after the cup final). Probably something wrong with the mixture of data files...

Posted (edited)
Em 26/04/2024 em 00:18, burkina2008 disse:

Yes always at the same stage (after the cup final). Probably something wrong with the mixture of data files...

At 28 of May or something like that?

You have selected all leagues at beginning?

You can also send a mp in cmpt or talking to me in discord

Edited by TH3 K1LL3R