FM24 Last Minute Winners

Hi all,

For some reason i am seeing a ton more of last minute comback winners by the opposition.  Being Chelsea and playing Totteham this happened to me several times replaying the match and trying to study why is the opposition so perfect at doing them towards me.  I replayed the same game several times and i couldn't believe to see how consistent Tottenham was in last minute winners regardless of me changing my  tractics to defensive and not playing selfish.

I never had so many of this nature happen to me in FM23 and in which when it did happen i was able to tweak my tactics to defend it well enough most of the times.  In this version it feels like pinball and you can bet your bottom dollar they will score.

I ask kindly what is the community doing in handling this difficult periods of the game tactic wise.

many thanks.

Honestly I feel the first build/version of the match engine has been like this for few years. Doesnt matter what kind of Shut Up Shop tactic you use the opposition comeback inevitable. Frankly the first build/version of the match engine is utter BS. At least this year and last year.

Well I usually use a more conservative tactic, not just mentality change but a few minor things all together, same formation but different approach. I'm usually the one who has the last minute chances so far. Idk, maybe I'm lucky but I'd like to think switching to an entirely different tactic helps.

Edit: Also ,the obvious one I swap tired players out.

Edited by Poison