[FM24] Africa Expanded

Started a savegame with AS Excelsior 🇷🇪 played the Coupe de france but i can only play with 4 foreigner players, i think something is wrong here? this shouldnt be empty i think?
(France settings)

imagem.png

Edited by zeus77

5 hours ago, zeus77 said:

Started a savegame with AS Excelsior 🇷🇪 played the Coupe de france but i can only play with 4 foreigner players, i think something is wrong here? this shouldnt be empty i think?
(France settings)

imagem.png

Yeah I have not touched the Coupe de france or the french settings

I have default France enabled on view only, is that enough or do i need to actually do something in the database?
i also noticed that more than 4 players started in the eleven (went on holiday because i coudnt play the game)

Edited by zeus77

@zeus77 Don't know about your actual question. But my advice in general is to either have a league playable or not at all, no in betweens (view only). The processing speed difference as playable vs. view only is quite small actually.

A playable league doesn't process in full detail unless you manually set it to do. Playable will only process some games in higher detail, but for the great majority in low detail, just as view only does. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...