Fm24 can't change support staff name

Chazz

Hi everyone.  In previous years, before starting a new save, i liked to go to a file called "support staff" (you can find it in Football Manager 2024\data\database\db\2400\edt\permanent) and change the name of the press officer and player liaison officer of the team i was about to manage, simply by adding the text similar to the few ones you can already find in that file. It always worked but not this year, anyone having the same issue and can help me solve that? Thanks in advance!

On 13/11/2023 at 21:51, Chazz said:

Hi everyone.  In previous years, before starting a new save, i liked to go to a file called "support staff" (you can find it in Football Manager 2024\data\database\db\2400\edt\permanent) and change the name of the press officer and player liaison officer of the team i was about to manage, simply by adding the text similar to the few ones you can already find in that file. It always worked but not this year, anyone having the same issue and can help me solve that? Thanks in advance!

In addition to this if you edit the sugardaddy.edt file to give a club a sugar daddy the edit is not reflected in the game.

It would be great if somebody could solve both problems.

在 2023/11/14 在 AM5点51分, Chazz说:

I found a solution in a Chinese forum.Change the edt suffix of staff file to lnc.

在 2023/11/16 在 PM11点50分, Hovis Dexter说:

In addition to this if you edit the sugardaddy.edt file to give a club a sugar daddy the edit is not reflected in the game.

It would be great if somebody could solve both problems.

Try changing the edt suffix to lnc

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Anybody who knows why it isn't possible to change responsibilities in editor?

It's like the game randomly change this...even if you manually change it in the editor..

Screenshot 2024-02-05 195746.png

Edited by poma

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...