Competition Overview: Past winners panel not displaying

Carlito85

On the competition overview page, the Past Winners panel in the top right corner is not displaying. Instead, the Competition Reputation panel is twice as wide with an empty white grid beside the listed competitions. I'm not sure if this is linked to the editor or if it's a skin issue (using FLUT skin), though I did switch to the default skin and had the same problem.

Anyone know how I can fix this?

FM24 - Competition Overview Problem.png

17 minutes ago, Carlito85 said:

On the competition overview page, the Past Winners panel in the top right corner is not displaying. Instead, the Competition Reputation panel is twice as wide with an empty white grid beside the listed competitions. I'm not sure if this is linked to the editor or if it's a skin issue (using FLUT skin), though I did switch to the default skin and had the same problem.

Anyone know how I can fix this?

FM24 - Competition Overview Problem.png

Obviously try the generic skin or another skin and see . 

1 hour ago, alian62 said:

Obviously try the generic skin or another skin and see . 

I had the same problem with the generic skin. I'll download another one though and try it out.

4 minutes ago, Wolf_pd said:

Seems like a bug to me. I think I spotted something similar in the bug section about history not being shown correctly, but not sure.

Yeah I was wondering if it was a bug too. I forgot to mention that the past winners panel shows up in the European competitions such as the Champions League, but doesn't for domestic leagues and cups.

9 minutes ago, Carlito85 said:

I had the same problem with the generic skin. I'll download another one though and try it out.

Yeah I was wondering if it was a bug too. I forgot to mention that the past winners panel shows up in the European competitions such as the Champions League, but doesn't for domestic leagues and cups.

Best to check the bug section for this one