Fm Touch on Steam Deck?

Hi, long time FMT fan here (played it on the Vita once upon a time).

I was wondering if anyone knows the best way to play FMT on the Steam Deck? Tried the full version on there, but it feels sluggish, has too much of everything and lacks the zest the Touch version has. I play it on the Switch, but I'd prefer to have everything on one device when I travel.

Thanks!

Just now, zakbrown96 said:

The switch should be good mind you. 

I know but when I go on holiday it would be so much more convenient to carry only one system. One that has a far better battery for this game...

First world problems, I know 

24 minutes ago, jens_dewit said:

I know but when I go on holiday it would be so much more convenient to carry only one system. One that has a far better battery for this game...

First world problems, I know 

What’s Full FM like on a deck, is it like really hard to see on the small screen? 

On 01/11/2023 at 15:34, jens_dewit said:

Hi, long time FMT fan here (played it on the Vita once upon a time).

I was wondering if anyone knows the best way to play FMT on the Steam Deck? Tried the full version on there, but it feels sluggish, has too much of everything and lacks the zest the Touch version has. I play it on the Switch, but I'd prefer to have everything on one device when I travel.

Thanks!

You will need to install windows.  I played 23 concole via windows game pass on the deck last year.  It's a shame they won't release it on steam.  Makes no sense really when it's available for windows