Cadiz or Crystal Palace: Should I stay or should I go?

Just curious as to how you'd go about deciding this job offer. I'm coaching Cadiz at La Liga, doing really well (about to qualify to Europa league). Crystal Palace is mid-table at Premier League, year 2032. Cadiz reputation is National 3*, Crystal Palace's is Continental 4*.  Crystal Palace approached me to suggest staff changes.

Should I stay or should I go?

:larry: 

Edited by phd_angel

It's a tough one. Usually depends how far I think I can go with my current club and the potential they have.

How long have you been with Cadiz? Will it be your first trip into Europe with them? If it was me, I'd stay with Cadiz for another season. There'll always be other job offers.

To me - it's all about the level of attachment.

Are you excited about the prospect of CP? Are there players over there that you'd love to manage (prospects, legends or what not)? 

Are there prospects at Cadiz whom you'd still like to see grow under your tutelage?

All in the narrative, man....  

Personally I'd stay at Cadiz as I hate Crystal Palace.

But, what are your goals for the save? Why did you start managing at Cadiz in the first place? If your goal is to end up in England, then I guess this is your chance so you should take it. If you're managing Cadiz because you like playing in Spain, maybe hold off and see if there are any better jobs available in Spain (Barca or Real maybe) and stay at Cadiz until a better opportunity opens up. If you just want to be as successful as possible, staying or going could work out. I'd be inclined to stay given you already know your current squad and are doing well with them, probably more chance of success in the near future with them if you're already qualifying for Europe too.