[FM24][SKIN] Material Skin 2.0.24 V2.0.1 by budwaiser4

budwaiser4

Hi mate, first of all fantastic work this has been my favourite skin released so far for FM24.

Having said this I found an error, as the "New/Edit Search" button on the "Players In Range" screen of the Scouting section doesn't show the popup, the screen dims but I see no window. I'm playing at 2560x1080 resolution just in case.

spacer.png

40 minutes ago, budwaiser4 said:

Thanks mate, when I come back home I'll check it...have you download again the skin to try if the problems persist?

Nope, not yet. Will do and let you know.

EDIT: Re-downloaded from this thread (had downloaded first fom Susie) and still can't see the player search filters.

Edited by chaodck

1 hour ago, budwaiser4 said:

v 1.01
Fixed bug of person, staff search dialog not showing

Please download again the skin and the player search filters is on ;)

Sorry for the incovenience

Thanks for this bud, this will save me time (I had to change skins each time I wanted to search something, then change back haha).

12 ore fa, chaodck ha scritto:

Thanks for this bud, this will save me time (I had to change skins each time I wanted to search something, then change back haha).

Thanks i'm sorry that  didn't notice it before.

Tonight probably i fix other bug that i know in the skin ;)

v1.03
Fixed condition hearts not updated during the match
Fixed some small graphical bugs during the match

Il 25/10/2023 in 19:53 , agiannop ha scritto:

I Have noticed that the Set Pieces attribute is not available in the manager's profile screen , although it is available in the vanilla release. Is it something that you can take care ?

I'll check it out ;)

• budwaiser4 changed the title to [FM24][SKIN] Material Skin 2.0.24 (Beta) v1.03 by budwaiser4
14 horas atrás, budwaiser4 disse:

v1.03
Fixed condition hearts not updated during the match

Hi mate, I really like your work on this skin, very complete.

I would like to know, please, what exactly you did to update this part mentioned in your post. I've been having a similar problem and can't find a solution.

Thanks in advance.

28 minutes ago, lugui said:

Hi mate, I really like your work on this skin, very complete.

I would like to know, please, what exactly you did to update this part mentioned in your post. I've been having a similar problem and can't find a solution.

Thanks in advance.

Was fixed last year after the code change

So unless it's changed again, this should work

• budwaiser4 changed the title to [FM24][SKIN] Material Skin 2.0.24 (Beta) v1.04 by budwaiser4
Em 27/10/2023 em 12:19, snowofman disse:

Was fixed last year after the code change

So unless it's changed again, this should work

Yeah, I was aware of that and tried to implement that same fix, but unfortunately it is still unavailable to me.

Although, I use the condition percentage instead of the condition hearts, maybe it could be something related to it.

Anyway, I will try to figure out, thanks.

• budwaiser4 changed the title to [FM24][SKIN] Material Skin 2.0.24 (Beta) v1.05 by budwaiser4

Thanks for sharing your skin. Haven't gotten around to using it last year but really like the look of it so far.

A couple nitpicky issues: Is there an easy edit to hide the Current Ability being displayed as an exact number at the bottom of the player profile when showing a player preview (hovering on the "i"). Obviously not the worst attribute to be displayed but still a little annoying for me personally. For a future update would you consider removing that particular display and add in the star rating for CA/PA maybe?

Also: When filtering for players there is no way anymore to make categories "inactive", only to remove them all together. Is that by design? I'll attach some screenshots to hopefully illustrate what i mean :)

image.png.d13c012bd287bad9a36a1e82d60542b7.png

(search original Skin)

image.png.8641bcc6f214c51c046e2dd0f9795b21.png

(search your skin)

image.png.adf2b46731dc3c03bb9d44ea907cf1e6.png

Player preview

On 02/11/2023 at 06:47, Christiano07 said:

Hi Mate,

Love your skin. Thanks for sharing. Have just one slightly embarrassing question. How do I change the colour of the text in the below screenshot? I am colourblind and really struggle to see red sometimes.

image.thumb.png.1c4b06a0ff407b46d527f78a866c30fa.png

Hi, this can be changed in game under "skin colours" (in preferences just type it in). There is a category "player shortlisted" and then just choose any colour you want. I changed mine to orange for example: 

image.png.2b680981b4009c1810f19546fb78b677.png

Also, this skin seems to display just fine on 110% zoom, making all text a bit bigger. Maybe that will help as well for certain areas where you might not be able to change the colour as easily. (also under preferences, then advanced tab and it's at the top)

Edited by Marinho

v2.0
Updated manager home panel
Updated squad indication prematch
Added preferred foot in tactics
Fix buttons "talk to" in the squad indication prematch
Added background to "continue" button in match
Other small fixes

Il 7/11/2023 in 14:01 , kopfan1977 ha scritto:

@budwaiser4

Love this skin, Used your FM23 version. However there seems to be an issue on the main screen once it loads..  Resolution is 3840 x 2160

This wasn't an issue on FM23 and haven't changed any settings since then.

Is this easily fixable?

Screenshot 2023-11-07 125721.png

I think it's a bug about 4k or 2k version..I modify this panel but i don't have a 4k or 2k monitor to reproduce the error. 
Download the new version of the skin and let me know if the bug disappear thanks 

Il 1/11/2023 in 19:18 , Marinho ha scritto:

Thanks for sharing your skin. Haven't gotten around to using it last year but really like the look of it so far.

A couple nitpicky issues: Is there an easy edit to hide the Current Ability being displayed as an exact number at the bottom of the player profile when showing a player preview (hovering on the "i"). Obviously not the worst attribute to be displayed but still a little annoying for me personally. For a future update would you consider removing that particular display and add in the star rating for CA/PA maybe?

Also: When filtering for players there is no way anymore to make categories "inactive", only to remove them all together. Is that by design? I'll attach some screenshots to hopefully illustrate what i mean :)

image.png.d13c012bd287bad9a36a1e82d60542b7.png

(search original Skin)

image.png.8641bcc6f214c51c046e2dd0f9795b21.png

(search your skin)

image.png.adf2b46731dc3c03bb9d44ea907cf1e6.png

Player preview

Hi sorry for the late response..i'll check it out ;)

• budwaiser4 changed the title to [FM24][SKIN] Material Skin 2.0.24 V2.0 by budwaiser4
45 minutes ago, budwaiser4 said:

v2.0
Updated manager home panel
Updated squad indication prematch
Added preferred foot in tactics
Fix buttons "talk to" in the squad indication prematch
Added background to "continue" button in match
Other small fixes

I think it's a bug about 4k or 2k version..I modify this panel but i don't have a 4k or 2k monitor to reproduce the error. 
Download the new version of the skin and let me know if the bug disappear thanks 

Thanks for replying. Still no change. Thanks for trying though. Will stick to what I've been doing which is reverting to main skin after each session. Then loading into the skin from there.

33 minuti fa, kopfan1977 ha scritto:

Thanks for replying. Still no change. Thanks for trying though. Will stick to what I've been doing which is reverting to main skin after each session. Then loading into the skin from there.

It's very strange..you try also with other skins (not the default)?

• budwaiser4 changed the title to [FM24][SKIN] Material Skin 2.0.24 V2.0.1 by budwaiser4
Il 7/11/2023 in 14:01 , kopfan1977 ha scritto:

@budwaiser4

Love this skin, Used your FM23 version. However there seems to be an issue on the main screen once it loads..  Resolution is 3840 x 2160

This wasn't an issue on FM23 and haven't changed any settings since then.

Is this easily fixable?

Screenshot 2023-11-07 125721.png

Try now..i check on 4k monitor and it's fine..download again the skin ;)

17 hours ago, budwaiser4 said:

Try now..i check on 4k monitor and it's fine..download again the skin ;)

Don't know how but it works again! 

Despite doing exactly what I did the last time which was close down FM and steam. Delete old skin. Then extracted skin again from the same download I had when you updated it. Today it actually works. No more weird home screen :D

Loving the skin! A little unsure on the team talk page, but I'll get used to it. Thanks again mate.

7 minuti fa, kopfan1977 ha scritto:

Don't know how but it works again! 

Despite doing exactly what I did the last time which was close down FM and steam. Delete old skin. Then extracted skin again from the same download I had when you updated it. Today it actually works. No more weird home screen :D

Loving the skin! A little unsure on the team talk page, but I'll get used to it. Thanks again mate.

Yeah yesterday i release a new update skin. 
However i'll text via pm how to restore the default view of team talk page if you dont like the new one. 

• 2 weeks later...

Great skin but if you could make one change or advise what I've got wrong, the "Season Stats" needs to be bigger, can it be dragged down into the boxes below as they are too big too, having the stats box with a scroll just doesn't work for me

Screenshot 2023-11-25 074740.png

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...