FM24 skin settings

renato.

Hi guys, I want to start editing my skin for FM24, but I can't find the settings.xml where some panels and colors are configured for FM24.

I'm extracting everything with the Resource Archiver for FM23, I'm I missing something?

42 minutes ago, renato. said:

Hi guys, I want to start editing my skin for FM24, but I can't find the settings.xml where some panels and colors are configured for FM24.

I'm extracting everything with the Resource Archiver for FM23, I'm I missing something?

they're in sitoolkit.fmf/skins/fm-widgets

38 minutes ago, Jamie Aubrey said:

Change the 23.0.0 version ( in settings ) to 24.0.0 and FM24 should be able to read the skin 

Still unavaliable on FM24. I've extracted the folder from sitoolkit.fmf on Resource Archiver, pasted it on the skins folders without doing anything else and my game doesn't read it.

7 minutes ago, renato. said:

Still unavaliable on FM24. I've extracted the folder from sitoolkit.fmf on Resource Archiver, pasted it on the skins folders without doing anything else and my game doesn't read it.

Are you looking for the base skin?

Best bet for now is to wait, though you can use the 2023 version, and change the number mentioned here

55 minutes ago, Jamie Aubrey said:

Change the 23.0.0 version ( in settings ) to 24.0.0 and FM24 should be able to read the skin 

Though there might be a few bugs. I'm gonna try to post the 2024 base skins tonight

5 minutes ago, renato. said:

Not avaliable yet, but you can use Resourse Archiver for FM23 in FM24.

I have FM23 uninstalled, so the 23' version of the tool didnt work. Installed FM23 and then it worked, thank you!

1 hour ago, TCSSkin said:

Best bet for now is to wait, though you can use the 2023 version, and change the number mentioned here

Though there might be a few bugs. I'm gonna try to post the 2024 base skins tonight

If you could also include a Transparent Base Skin whenever you get around to sorting the base skins, that would be amazing too :) 

Edited by stevemc

8 minutes ago, stevemc said:

If you could also include a Transparent Base Skin whenever you get around to sorting the base skins, that would be amazing too :) 

yeah will likely be tomorrow, all settled down in bed now but will get on it!

在 2023/10/20 在 AM3点49分, stevemc说:

Enjoy mate, appreciate your work :thup:

Hi, do you have any plans for your skin for FM24? I've apply your FM23 skin to FM24 beta and it seems like most panels are compatible.

So in FM24 will you just make some little tweaks based on older skin or add some new features?

And many thanks to your great work. Your skin is simple and perfect. I can't live without it...:applause:

3 hours ago, giggsxbr said:

Hi, do you have any plans for your skin for FM24? I've apply your FM23 skin to FM24 beta and it seems like most panels are compatible.

So in FM24 will you just make some little tweaks based on older skin or add some new features?

And many thanks to your great work. Your skin is simple and perfect. I can't live without it...:applause:

I'll do a similar skin for FM24, based on the transparent base with a couple of tweaks to show backgrounds :thup: