The level 20 to Premier league challenge

• 4 weeks later...
On 11/09/2023 at 04:56, Ronaldo Beckham said:

I have decided against doing this challenge for now as it was taking ages to process through the days. I understand why as the file is very big. 

I hope you do well with the challenge @samrnpage

That would probably be an issue with doing this challenge as you'd have to have an amazing laptop and even that would be an issue, I'd suggest taking part in Lionel Messi's level 10 challenge instead

8 hours ago, Vakama2619 said:

That would probably be an issue with doing this challenge as you'd have to have an amazing laptop and even that would be an issue, I'd suggest taking part in Lionel Messi's level 10 challenge instead

Yeah I have an amazing gaming laptop and still struggled. 

I might look at doing it for FM24.

• 2 weeks later...
On 09/10/2023 at 16:33, Ronaldo Beckham said:

Yeah I have an amazing gaming laptop and still struggled. 

I might look at doing it for FM24.

I'm porting over my save using a Level 13 Scotland db from sortitoutsi.  It's manageable because there aren't too many divisions in each lower tier. If it were possible to make an England db that could be regionalised - eg take a tier 20 club in Sussex and load up only the leagues it could be promoted into, I'd be all over it.

• 4 weeks later...
On 20/10/2023 at 06:11, phnompenhandy said:

I'm porting over my save using a Level 13 Scotland db from sortitoutsi.  It's manageable because there aren't too many divisions in each lower tier. If it were possible to make an England db that could be regionalised - eg take a tier 20 club in Sussex and load up only the leagues it could be promoted into, I'd be all over it.

I once did this on FM15 or FM18 i cant remember which.

got all the way to the Premier League

9 minutes ago, lionel messi said:

I once did this on FM15 or FM18 i cant remember which.

got all the way to the Premier League

Amazing. In over 15 years as a LLaMa, I've only once ever got that far, but I started from Level 10 using your database. Must be 6 or 7 years ago.

I found Dan's L20 db for FM23 and have ported it to FM24 and restarted from L20 in England (in Devon this time). So I am doing the challenge of this thread, albeit with my own bespoke conditions and restrictions.

My rig is creaking with the size of this one - had a few crashes already. I'll try to keep going. My story's in the Careers forum, here

From Level 20: The Only Way Is Up?

Edited by phnompenhandy

On 09/10/2023 at 02:08, Vakama2619 said:

I'm looking forward to the level 10 challenge.