Customized database crashes after 23.3 update

sasameleaf

I have a customized database I have been working on since 2017. It worked fine with 23.2 but after the 23.3 update, when I start the game with the edited datafile and proceed, the game crashes. I spent so much time on this database and it would be awful if I won't be able to play the game with it. I've been literally buying this game for the past few years just to play with my customized database. Please help!

Please please please please please log this in the bug tracker and get a support ticket separately. We need as many people as possible to start flagging this up. No errors given I guess, just a crash? The more we kick up a stink the sooner it'll get noticed and something maybe done about it. 

12 hours ago, \'Appy \'Ammer said:

Please please please please please log this in the bug tracker and get a support ticket separately. We need as many people as possible to start flagging this up. No errors given I guess, just a crash? The more we kick up a stink the sooner it'll get noticed and something maybe done about it. 

Do the developers not read this forum? How do you log this in the bug tracker and get a support ticket?

image.png.42e74795191f2a71d6b01b7b13796494.png

The game just crashes when I pass a certain date in the game and this is the message I get. Didn't have the issue in 23.2 so it's definitely after the 23.3 update.

21 minutes ago, sasameleaf said:

Do the developers not read this forum? How do you log this in the bug tracker and get a support ticket?

The game just crashes when I pass a certain date in the game and this is the message I get. Didn't have the issue in 23.2 so it's definitely after the 23.3 update.

That's not what is meant with Bug Tracker. 

Use this link:

https://community.sigames.com/bugtracker/football-manager-2023-bugs-tracker/913_pre-game-and-in-game-editor/

You won't get a support ticket other than the thread. 

• Administrators
9 hours ago, sasameleaf said:

image.png.42e74795191f2a71d6b01b7b13796494.png

What you can do with issues like this to get the best support is put something like your forum name (or anything really), and let us know what message you've sent. Then we can look the issue up ourselves internally and get back to you if we need any more information. 

On 06/03/2023 at 06:14, sasameleaf said:

I have a customized database I have been working on since 2017. It worked fine with 23.2 but after the 23.3 update, when I start the game with the edited datafile and proceed, the game crashes. I spent so much time on this database and it would be awful if I won't be able to play the game with it. I've been literally buying this game for the past few years just to play with my customized database. Please help!

Regarding the crash, please do post this on the bug tracker, and our team can investigate: https://community.sigames.com/bugtracker/

1 hour ago, Lucas said:

What you can do with issues like this to get the best support is put something like your forum name (or anything really), and let us know what message you've sent. Then we can look the issue up ourselves internally and get back to you if we need any more information. 

Regarding the crash, please do post this on the bug tracker, and our team can investigate: https://community.sigames.com/bugtracker/

Thanks! I see a few people experiencing similar problem as me but it concerns me how those posts didn't get any response.

• Administrators
14 minutes ago, sasameleaf said:

Thanks! I see a few people experiencing similar problem as me but it concerns me how those posts didn't get any response.

The discussion forums themselves are not usually monitored by staff - this one was flagged directly to me to respond to. We can't possibly cover every thread topic and comment outside of the Bug Tracker.

That's why we use the bug tracker for bug reporting.

For crashes, we usually use our dedicated crash support ticketing system, but in your case the bug tracker for the editor is also appropriate as its related to your files you are using.

Thanks for your help :)