Replicating Ten Hag's United tactics?

How are the results in-game?

Looking at the roles compared to the latest IRL games they've played and touches/avg position etc, the left back is not a CWB on attack. It also makes the left side very exposed by having two players on attacking duties plus a playmaker. I would see how it could work with a WB(s) or even FB. United are very good/solid in the wide areas IRL, even with AWB and Malacia playing, translated to FM it would make sense to be more conservative.

I would also play Antony as a winger just for the optics; left footed right wingers and vice versa will yield some very nice football and results. It will also probably provoke underlaps with the IWB more often. Supporting or attacking, not really sure what would work best in this system.

I am really not that versed in assigning striker roles, IMHO it needs work from SI. However it's easy when Weghorst is playing; PF(a). When Martial plays, which is like 10% of the time, it's an advanced forward. With Rashford, looking at IRL performances it's a complete forward that roams. 

The team instructions makes a lot sense and appears to be logical.

I'd go for the 4-2-3-1 DM shape myself if I was trying to replicate Man Utd, I think that's part of the reason the research team made Erickson familiar with the DM position and AI Ten Hag use that formation

So I'd drop the CMs to DM with the same roles, probably bump the BMW to Support

I don't think I'd use Shaw as CWB(A) maybe a CWB(S) at most or just a WB(S). Same for the RB, wouldn't say they played an IWB so just a FB(S)

Rest of it looks pretty spot on to me, you'll have to let us know how you get on 

Personally i don't think the keeper should be set on short kicks if you're going for replication of them right now. Because it's De Gea in net imo they go long more than they would if they had a keeper who's quality with their feet. I think in the long run we will see them play more out the back when they've got a new keeper, but as it is right now they go long more.