FM23 Serbian lower leagues (Download)

2 hours ago, DrIgz said:

Look forward to this, many thanks 😊 

Thanks i hope everything will be ok with league system. I tested some things and it seems SI fixed most of big issues.

I still have lot of work...

6th level comps so far ... and i just started :D

Screenshot_64.png.75a35d79690ac4f6d3176c5cc7f0bcc8.png

First test file is finished and its ok so far.  Dynamic relegation system works 100%. Also multiple sets of rules for child comps works now so we can have different system based on number of teams in specific season. In my case all leagues from level 6 have regular league up to 18 clubs. When league reaches 19 teams system will change to 2 group system.  Have some issues with team history but this was my fault because i forgot to set this. 

Screenshot_66.thumb.png.48914f4cb7dd6f6025d91a3ba5926900.png

Screenshot_67.thumb.png.5d7cb4610f31a8c4076f41b0371b8da8.png

I have 81 leagues in level 6 and i have 9 promotion playoff stages in parent competition. Need to find some solution for these stages to be visible only in comps that gives teams for playoff.  I hate when i have all playoffs listed in all comps. 

Screenshot_68.png.88ecbaaa17081d0a4ba25a074b76246a.png

Thats it for now...

Edited by krlenjushka

I changed system in level 6 because i had big problems with playoffs between leagues. This is always big problem and i dont wanna waste my time on this. I joined some leagues and now i have 61 division in level 6 - some leagues have groups. Also all leagues now have 1 or more promotion spots - direct or through playoff but now playoff is played between groups of same division and i dont have old problems anymore.

Screenshot_6.png.0404466f1dcea52a01e613f59c274aa2.png

Screenshot_7.png.5dec522262fcba5da3af695fb978edc4.png  Screenshot_11.png.ad913051a7f7cde37874e0f5ced9463c.png

Screenshot_8.png.a296ca3c47884fc909320fba1af6f94e.png  Screenshot_12.png.d3bb1e00f26c061ddede87ca4d597f43.png

Screenshot_9.png.e99514edcb4336a9dcd3db8e68310624.png  Screenshot_13.png.35d964f96ab28c0985634a357430632a.png

Screenshot_10.png.56a1fa245b1d26a1c7048c1c2d5ca848.png

Screenshot_15.png.9a3393bf8935d94bf7682f5610755a55.png

Screenshot_16.png.9cb393f426f4d613a49e066cd72905fe.png

Screenshot_17.png.6cca51c55ee538131a38caff3cf2dc62.png

System is tested 10 years on holiday and its ok for now. Dynamic relegation system works and all teams are in right divisions.

Also divisions in level 6 change system when needed based on number of clubs.

Still have lot of work. 

Need to test system again for 15-20 seasons.

I must set colors for clubs and kits also.

Finances, club reputation, contract status for leagues.

Top 2 leagues are not set - just added for testing.

Fixture and discipline rules.

All domestic cups.

A LOT of work but im on the right track.

Lets hope winter update wont mess everything - we had problems sometimes in the past.

Will keep you updated...

3 hours ago, Vakama2619 said:

How is this db coming along?

Still have a lot of work. I just finished clubs reputation.  File is tested 3 times for 10 seasons. When i add cups i will test again to make sure there is no clash dates.

I will add some missing teams today and i will set all kits and colors.  

13 hours ago, MichielVM said:

Good luck :)

I guess its much easier for me because i dont have belgian "crazy" system :D

Anyway - i made a good progress today. Clubs reputation is finished, all club colors and kits are set. Also i changed all stadiums from 0 to 200 capacity because FM have some bug and 0 capacity is set to 2500 in game.  Wanted to have empty fields without any stands but i guess its impossible.

Screenshot_82.png.94a6e2f153504429266980df76d5bcce.png

Plan for tomorrow is this:

1. set training  facilities and youth settings to all clubs.

2. set contract status to all divisions/levels.

3. test finances and set if needed - i think teams get too much money from sponsorship when i use default settings. 

After this i have couple more things to do:

1. set top 2 levels - i will copy system from default rules so this shoudnt take too much time.

2. make all domestic cups- main cup, regional and county cups.

3. set fixture and discipline rules and set all other rules related to nation - transfer windows, loan rules...

I probably forgot something so this list is not final i guess.

I have plans to add created players to all clubs in levels 4-6 because game generates players with same quality no matter what reputation of the club is. 

For this i need to create about 34000 players so every club have 17 real players. This way i can control quality of generated players and teams in higher levels and with higher reputation will have better players.

Green is reputation of the clubs in specific level, yellow is average CA of players based on clubs reputation.

Screenshot_83.png.ed18cd9c3dc8587ececb39dfec61ce12.png

Will keep you updated!

7 hours ago, krlenjushka said:

Green is reputation of the clubs in specific level, yellow is average CA of players based on clubs reputation.

So the yellow is the average CA you use for the players you generate? Or is it the default level the game generates players at? How do you generate that many players anyway?

1 hour ago, MichielVM said:

So the yellow is the average CA you use for the players you generate? Or is it the default level the game generates players at? How do you generate that many players anyway?

Yeah average CA. Game generates players 5-20 CA for all clubs when you use "add players to playable teams" option. Thats why i want to do this.  I have list of players in my google sheets. I set only first and second name, nation, club,  CA and PA. Game will set everything else. 

I use Editor Generator for players.

Screenshot_84.png.6281967e88dfd811d77b4a25346f75d3.png

22 hours ago, krlenjushka said:

Yeah average CA. Game generates players 5-20 CA for all clubs when you use "add players to playable teams" option.

I just checked if this was the case in my DB, but it seems that there is more of a spread in the generated players, influenced by a few factors. To me it feels natural while playing, so that's ok.

Just one more thing, when you speak of setting kits for your team, do you just add their colours and a basic template for their kit (I just put in the same basic kit for all teams with the same colours all at once) or is there another way to mass edit these?

4 hours ago, MichielVM said:

I just checked if this was the case in my DB, but it seems that there is more of a spread in the generated players, influenced by a few factors. To me it feels natural while playing, so that's ok.

Just one more thing, when you speak of setting kits for your team, do you just add their colours and a basic template for their kit (I just put in the same basic kit for all teams with the same colours all at once) or is there another way to mass edit these?

Maybe its case for serbia only. 

About kits - i have team colors in excel and i use script to mass edit all clubs. I have plans to add this feature to editor generator but i dont have enough time for that now. I created script for my own use.

Screenshot_19.png.f50509b1591af79fbf5152790acf3eea.png

BTW i have huge problems with contract types - again its bugged. Cant force AI teams to set proper contract types based on playing time...

We had same issue back in FM16 i think...

Edited by krlenjushka

1 minute ago, krlenjushka said:

I want to use amateur , non contract and part time based on playing time. Cant set anything.  

I got something like that working. I do have all clubs as semi-pro/part time though. For the lowest leagues I put in that only star players and first team regulars have part-time contracts and then the players of lower playing time are amateur or non-contract.

Where do you input that data? I could take a look as to how I did it, it has been a little while.

On 12/02/2023 at 13:43, krlenjushka said:

System is modified in lower levels because dynamic relegation cant work properly if all regions dont have same number of division levels.

Also, I might have found a workaround for this. But it is not perfect, maybe you might have ideas to further improve it. I have 8 levels in two regions and 9 in all the other eight regions.

9 hours ago, MichielVM said:

Also, I might have found a workaround for this. But it is not perfect, maybe you might have ideas to further improve it. I have 8 levels in two regions and 9 in all the other eight regions.

I dont think you can have workaround because math is problem here. You have 2 possible cases:

1. If team is relegated from level 7 to level 8 where you have league bellow - you will have relegated teams in that level 8 division. 

2. If team is relegated from level 7 to level 8 where you dont have league bellow - you will have more teams in that division in next season.

Problem is this: number of team in level 8 will change every season and FM cant handle that without that "number of extra lower division teams to be promoted" settimgs. However you cant set that because you dont know what scenario will be at the end of season.

9 hours ago, MichielVM said:

I got something like that working. I do have all clubs as semi-pro/part time though. For the lowest leagues I put in that only star players and first team regulars have part-time contracts and then the players of lower playing time are amateur or non-contract.

Where do you input that data? I could take a look as to how I did it, it has been a little while.

Can you take a look how you set that?

9 hours ago, krlenjushka said:

Problem is this: number of team in level 8 will change every season and FM cant handle that without that "number of extra lower division teams to be promoted" settimgs. However you cant set that because you dont know what scenario will be at the end of season.

I used 'other stage rules' > 'move teams to division before stage is created' to force the teams to their respective level and region before the competition starts and I mostly used one group competition per region per level. It seems to work well. One disadvantage is that it is difficult to set real life teams for the first season, but I might find a way around that eventually.

For the contracts, I set this up in the data of both the parent competition and the child competitions:
image.thumb.png.1f27833ea27aa50ecc72e1deabf535a3.png

3 minutes ago, MichielVM said:

I used 'other stage rules' > 'move teams to division before stage is created' to force the teams to their respective level and region before the competition starts and I mostly used one group competition per region per level. It seems to work well. One disadvantage is that it is difficult to set real life teams for the first season, but I might find a way around that eventually.

Im not sure i understand how this works.

3 minutes ago, MichielVM said:

For the contracts, I set this up in the data of both the parent competition and the child competitions:
image.thumb.png.1f27833ea27aa50ecc72e1deabf535a3.png

When i set like this - all AI players are set to part time. 

1 hour ago, krlenjushka said:

Im not sure i understand how this works.

Here's a screeshot, basically it tells the game to put certain teams into a competition before a certain stage of that (or another competition) starts. It allows for a lot more control of what teams are in what competitions:

image.thumb.jpeg.957ce65eae462ebcd3a7ed2a4c5655cb.jpeg

Those secondary divisions are the 'tags' for the regions, just as in your dynamic relegation system it ignores all other regions. This is one of the regions with only 8 levels, the game is told here to add all teams from that region and that level (+ the lowest level, where there isn't a comp for this region) to the competition before the league stage starts. This is setup for all regional competitions, so all teams are 'forced' in the right regional division. I used a group competition to divide the teams in parallel leagues for the same level and region, as in real life there are sometimes 2 or more competitions for that region on that level ([3rd provincial Region X] A, [3rd provincial Region X] B, etc.)

As for the contracts: that is strange. Is there some higher level data that could change this (maybe on the country level?)

Edited by MichielVM

On 04/03/2023 at 14:53, MichielVM said:

Here's a screeshot, basically it tells the game to put certain teams into a competition before a certain stage of that (or another competition) starts. It allows for a lot more control of what teams are in what competitions:

image.thumb.jpeg.957ce65eae462ebcd3a7ed2a4c5655cb.jpeg

Those secondary divisions are the 'tags' for the regions, just as in your dynamic relegation system it ignores all other regions. This is one of the regions with only 8 levels, the game is told here to add all teams from that region and that level (+ the lowest level, where there isn't a comp for this region) to the competition before the league stage starts. This is setup for all regional competitions, so all teams are 'forced' in the right regional division. I used a group competition to divide the teams in parallel leagues for the same level and region, as in real life there are sometimes 2 or more competitions for that region on that level ([3rd provincial Region X] A, [3rd provincial Region X] B, etc.)

As for the contracts: that is strange. Is there some higher level data that could change this (maybe on the country level?)

Sorry but i still dont get how this solve problem with number of relegated teams. I never used this option and i dont have a clue how it works.

Can you contact me on discord?

28 minutes ago, krlenjushka said:

Sorry but i still dont get how this solve problem with number of relegated teams. I never used this option and i dont have a clue how it works.

Can you contact me on discord?

Yeah, I'll send you a message. Hopefully you can use this method.

- i finished lot of work in last couple days.

- all training  facilities and youth settings are done.

- contract types are set to all comps - there is a bug so i changed levels 5 and 6 to ameteur. Also i had some issues with relegated teams from level 5 - they turns professional after relegation. This is reported in bugs forum and i also have some ideas how to solve this.

- sponsorhip is set and tested - i still have some issues with level 4 clubs but i will probably sort this soon.

- top 2 levels are set.

- also all fixture and discipline rules are set.

I started work on all domestic cups. Also i decided not to add players because it seems "add players to playable teams" option works now. I have different quality of players now based on reputation - only teams bellow reputation 500 have almost the same players.

I turned off press conferences on levels 4,5 and 6 because its not realistic for Serbia.

One friend made some list of media sources in serbia so plan is to add them to all lower levels and domestic cups.

Unfortunately graphics is not ready but we can maybe make at least competition logos. 

This is all for now.

Edited by krlenjushka

3 hours ago, krlenjushka said:

sorry i didnt understand what you asked. im not sure but i guess you can. i never tried that.

They're referring to the original database from 23.0, which is possible if the file was verified with that database.

• krlenjushka changed the title to FM23 Serbian lower leagues (Download)
13 hours ago, R0pe said:

Hey i added the mod but i cant choose which leagues i want to play

it just gives me super liga, Prva liga and Srpske lige 

it appears like a blanck

image.thumb.png.2f21f80234f3b2075f1557a9422588e1.png

have you changed something in editor?

8 hours ago, R0pe said:

idk i have football manager 23.0.0 maybe thats the problem

I will try to test it on 23.0.0 and send it to you. Its tested and verified only at 23.4.0

EDIT:  unfortunately i cant verify this on 23.0.0

Edited by krlenjushka

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...