Loaning Out Young Players

I'm having trouble loaning out some of my promising young players in in FM23. I'm playing as Arsenal and I have wonderkids with international caps and 5* potential, but no clubs interested in taking them on loan. In FM21 I could regularly loan out young players and get great loan fee's, but in FM23 I get very few or no interested clubs even when I offer 0% wage contributions and no fee's.

Does anyone else have this issue? Is it a bug? or a deliberate change from SI?

Edited by corn_onthecurb

Its seems harder to get rid of Older, More established players for me in Championship. The Youngsters are flying out the door to league 2/Vanarama , but the older, more established players (who can very well do a job a league below me) I can't shift for love nor money.

I have a horrible time loaning players in this game. One of my few issues with this game.

I have a Scotland save where I've taken Hearts into Europa group stage back-to-back season with some backups my reports list as "fringe Premiership". But only small Scottish League 2 clubs want to touch my players. 

I get more offers from EFL League 1 sides than any Scottish sides. If Rotherham or Wycombe is promising regular starter playing time to one of my players in the midst of a promotion push, it makes no sense that Scottish Championship sides and even some Premiership sides shouldn't be falling over to pick up that young Scottish player.

Does it help to proactively offer to pick up salary? Or are those sides scared my player will turn down the move?

19 hours ago, corn_onthecurb said:

I'm having trouble loaning out some of my promising young players in in FM23. I'm playing as Arsenal and I have wonderkids with international caps and 5* potential, but no clubs interested in taking them on loan. In FM21 I could regularly loan out young players and get great loan fee's, but in FM23 I get very few or no interested clubs even when I offer 0% wage contributions and no fee's.

Does anyone else have this issue? Is it a bug? or a deliberate change from SI?

I don't know why a club would care about the potential if they are just wanting to loan the guy. It's possible that your players are just not good enough currently. Maybe you're asking for too much in wages.