[FM23] Evo's Builds - Wales Level 7

Following on from my successful builds in previous versions, i am delighted to introduce you to my interpretation of the Welsh League Structure which in real-life goes down to Level 10, but includes reserves and youth teams in the main structure, whereas my file does not.

Information on the build
This file has been built from scratch, using data collated in an excel spreadsheet and turning in to an XML file using "FM21 Editor Generator ver 1.1".  Once the XML file had all information for Local Regions, Cities, Stadiums, Competitions, and Clubs (the file was imported into the editor to make sure the data for each section was read correctly in FM), i then started to add the league formats in the usual way.  Anyone building a file such as this, should definitely learn how to use this tool.  It's brilliant and has saved me weeks inputting all the data directly into FM (Plus the data i've collated in excel can be used next year and will just need updating with next seasons teams.

Highlights
All current clubs from Wales added to game and are playable (There are a couple of historical teams that i have had to add to keep the leagues balanced).
All main regional cups created
National Reserve League plus 4 regional reserve leagues added
Cymru Development League amended, 4 regional youth leagues plus 13 county youth leagues added)

Difference to real structure
in levels 4 & 5 Central Wales West and East divisions merged with Mid Wales South and Montgomeryshire leagues to create three Central Wales League divisions of 16 teams
In Level 7, Gwent feeder leagues have been merged to make Gwent Division 3.
Various merging of County Divisions (Level's 5 and below) where there are not enough teams to make a playable league - Does feature most real-life divisions where possible.
I have added a reserve team structure as well as County Youth Divisions which may be different that held in real-life but is still realistic in principle.

League Structure
The structure of the file is pretty straight forward and is as follows:

Level 1 - JD Welsh Premier League (In game rules with tested working playoff)
Level 2 - JD Welsh North & South Division (In game rules with squad number fix)
Level 3 - Welsh Ardal Leagues - 4 Regional Divisions with 16 teams
Level 4 - 7 Divisions
Level 5 - 11 Divisions
Level 6 - 7 Divisions
Level 7 - 11 Divisions

Cups
JD Welsh Cup (Added the real life two additional Qualifying Rounds to competition)
Nathianal MG Cup (In Game)
FAW Trophy (For teams in Levels 3-5)
Ardal Northern League Cup
Ardal Southern League Cup
13 Local cups

How to download?

Steam - https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2895298790
(File Attached)

Please let me know if there's anything missing and i will try to add it in the next update following the usual SI Upgrade Patch.

Evo's Builds - Welsh League down to Level 7.fmf

Edited by Shrew82
File Updates

• Shrew82 changed the title to [FM23] Evo's Builds - Wales Level 7
  • 2 months later...

There are occasions where the game compensates for competitions or teams with the same UID's but obviously not on this occasion.

I'm really frustrated with the Editor this year, and the game in general.  There are lots of broken competitions, that you just can't fix!  I've spent hours and days doing things to try and make my game experience better but i've got to the point now where i just want to play a game!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
3 hours ago, Vakama2619 said:

I've had a got a verifying this myself, Morda United has been removed from this league to be compatible with England Level 20 db. However I've had a little problem with verifying a youth division

I ended up just removing that competition because I noticed it wouldn't load in the original db, unfortunately I cannot give the verified db to anyone as I don't have permission to do that

• 5 weeks later...