Shots on Target

1 hour ago, soundboyy said:

Is this the problem, or something else? Any tips tactics wise?

Post your tactic up pal 

Usually the cause is too Attacking mentality, too high a Tempo or too Aggressive roles if the problem's in general. If it's that particular player, it could be down to his Composure, Decisions etc 

Saying that, I think players are shooting too often in the ME so that doesn't help 

Your tactic is very transition heavy. The focus is on quickly creating chances or conceding possession to then win it back quickly in fast cycles and exclusively direct partnerships.

PooD and WBIB don’t really fit that style and can’t really „fix the problem“, if there even is one. 

That style is not bad per se, but that’s the reason  for your bad on target / conversion ratio.

What you can do is to fully commit to that style and remove PooD and WBIB or pick a more balanced approach between quick transitions and a well thought build up with players overlapping and attacking from different angles and deeper areas. Properbly remove Counter, pass into space and decrease passing directness by one notch.

check if BME is really nessecary for both styles, as Attacking mentality already comes with a relative high creative freedom. 

You mentioned the composure and along with the extremely high tempo your TI and mentality will be giving you, I imagine players are rushing shots a lot.

The overall mentality is probably leading to even Rice and your wingbacks taking potshots, but that's just me speculating.

With the team you have as well, if that's what you're playing at home, you might find that your players are rushing to exploit spaces that don't yet exist, since teams might be sitting deeper against you. 

I'd also be interested to know what you're aiming to achieve by playing you AM, CM, and DM in a straight line. I've never tried anything like that and it doesn't exactly scream 'passing angles' to me, so maybe that's also causing some low quality chances?

On 30/11/2022 at 00:24, CARRERA said:

Your tactic is very transition heavy. The focus is on quickly creating chances or conceding possession to then win it back quickly in fast cycles and exclusively direct partnerships.

PooD and WBIB don’t really fit that style and can’t really „fix the problem“, if there even is one. 

That style is not bad per se, but that’s the reason  for your bad on target / conversion ratio.

What you can do is to fully commit to that style and remove PooD and WBIB or pick a more balanced approach between quick transitions and a well thought build up with players overlapping and attacking from different angles and deeper areas. Properbly remove Counter, pass into space and decrease passing directness by one notch.

check if BME is really nessecary for both styles, as Attacking mentality already comes with a relative high creative freedom. 

what do you mean by PooD and WBIB and BME?