cheating tactics

I read somewhere that it is also possible to use cheating tactics

how is this done?

I mean, I have a problem

I play first before the friendly season, I play very well and win, but when I play national championships and cup matches, I lose

How could he lead a small club to the very top of Europe?

38 minutes ago, grega94 said:

I would like to press all over the field I'm curious about the team speech, does this also affect the tactics of the game?

There is plenty of threads that will help you. There is even one at the very top of the page regarding pressing. Unfortunately, you are very unlikely to find help in a thread titled "cheating tactics", especially when there are so many people on this forum who put a lot of time and effort into making threads with great detail, be that via tactical replication/inspiration threads (like @crusadertsar) or threads focusing on one particular element in order to help others who struggle with creating tactics.

1 hour ago, fc.cadoni said:

You have to fail multiple times to be successful. Even OP tactics require to master micro-managing things inside the game to make it work properly. :)

Exactly, plug and win tactics are the thing of the past. You can't just go on vacation, cruise through a season and expect to win. 

9 minutes ago, crusadertsar said:

Exactly, plug and win tactics are the thing of the past. You can't just go on vacation, cruise through a season and expect to win. 

I don't agree 100% about this, but yes; PnP tactics is not so powerful like in previous versions.

Some AI Assistant Managers doing a better micro-manage job than human touch. COUGH :D