Any new options in the PGE and IGE?

HurkaDurk69

9 hours ago, BilbaoBaggins said:

How does one import from FM22 in general? I was thinking of doing that myself

It's super easy. Just go to File > Load Editor Data then click the editor data dropdown box next to Location:. Select the Sports Interactive Folder, go into Football Manager 2022, go into editor data and select the file you want to load.

Make sure you choose Save Editor Data As... the first time you save though, so that it creates a new version in the FM23 folder rather than saving to the FM22 folder still.

• 3 weeks later...
On 23/12/2022 at 15:55, HurkaDurk69 said:

I found a new affiliated type called "shared Youth Club", no idea what it actually does(but I can guess from the name)

clubs from 5 nations have it, most from Iceland

Multiple senior teams share the same youth club? Wonder how it works with regens, i.e. who gets them and whose staff ratings matter 

• 2 weeks later...
On 26/12/2022 at 23:42, themodelcitizen said:

Multiple senior teams share the same youth club? Wonder how it works with regens, i.e. who gets them and whose staff ratings matter 

Looks like they're contracted to a specific club and are just able to play for the shared youth team. There's an FC Twente/Heracles Academie shared youth club in the default database that you can have a look at in game. Not sure if there are any others.

• 3 weeks later...
11 hours ago, themodelcitizen said:

Any idea what "special season tickets" do? Is this like the old "hardcore fans percentage" i.e. the hardcores behind the goal? Or like a reduced one? Can test it later

specialseasons.jpg.a21b98f33049a6f1fd9e9ce3192f0917.jpg

Im guessing they are sold at a reduced price ( 15% off or someting ) to encourage more purchases