Transfer Embargo setup

EnigMattic1

When giving a club a transfer embargo, do I need to fill out all 4 fields (start date, end date, appeal date, age restriction) or can I just do the start and end date?

I am still seeing clubs that I have set an embargo for, still interested in players on a free transfer or listed for loan.

Start date and end date should be enough. Age restriction can make things more or less fun depending on what you have in mind. Filling the appeal date could mean the game then removes the embargo.

17 hours ago, EnigMattic1 said:

Similar question. Can a team that "is institute" sign players? I was under the impression that they couldn't, but in a test, a team I set as institute has signed 26 players.

what were the ages of the players signed though?

as I see it an institute should be able to sign players as long as they are under a certain age 

I stand to be corrected but fully expect an institute to be signing young players to develop

6 hours ago, Roy Race 9 said:

what were the ages of the players signed though?

as I see it an institute should be able to sign players as long as they are under a certain age 

I stand to be corrected but fully expect an institute to be signing young players to develop

The ages varies from 17 to 32. Just looked in the editor and it appears that I never set a maximum age for the players.