Developing a breakthrough prospect

Hello everyone,

after years and years playing FM, finally I have a breakthrough prospect (5 stars, and I've checked his potential ability that is very high) in my team.

My training facilities, Youth Facilities, Junior Coaching and Youth Recruitment are average (my team is Bradford City, just promoted in EPL, after 2 more consecutive promotions).

Which kind of advice can you give to get the player best development?

Thank you

10 ore fa, fc.cadoni ha scritto:

- Determination
- Ambition
- Professionalism

Those 3 attributes is important for players to develop.

You can watch some really good videos. Pt.1, Pt.2, Pt.3. Some of these will answer your questions and you will learn something new.

Determination 13
Ambition 13
Professionalism 15

Thanks for the links to video: I'll take a look

1 minute ago, skyline72 said:

I would definitely train him as a BPD with additional focus on his mentals.

Attributes like Decisions, Positioning, Anticipation and Acceleration, Agility need attention (eat more CA points as well) before hit 21. Curious to see if can handle that player in the club as well.

1 hour ago, fc.cadoni said:

Attributes like Decisions, Positioning, Anticipation and Acceleration, Agility need attention (eat more CA points as well) before hit 21. Curious to see if can handle that player in the club as well.

Im pretty sure big clubs will hunt for him. Hahaha

33 minutes ago, mikcheck said:

Why do you guys think he should be trained as a BPD?  I'm asking this because he only has 4 for vision

To train the areas he is weak in. He is already excelling in most raw defensive attributes, except for maybe positioning. He is however quite weak technically with a weak first touch, mediocre passing  and as you say, weak vision.