Can you move countries to different continents?

oche balboa

Yes. You need to edit the editor using the resource archiver though.

As for Russia in Asia, Asian international competitions are good at updating automatically and should include Russia. Asian club competitions never update for new nations though, so Russia will still be completely excluded from club continental competitions. Russia doesn't even show up actually. Put a different nation in Asia and they'll show up in the qualifiers list, just with a permanent 0 places. Put Russia in though and they're not even on the list, suggesting even if you were to move them to a continent that does automatically update to include new countries (Europe does. Africa maybe? Asia definitely doesn't. The Americas are doubtful, although I've never tried) they'd still be excluded.

Edit: Oh and I made an optional Russia to Asia file as part of my 40 team WC. You could download that if you wanted to try it without the hassle of using the resource archiver. It should just be that 1 change in the Russia to Asia file.

Edited by rusty217

I am considering a new project moving Italy, France, Spain, Portugal and Romania to South America (Latin America…) and move all the English speaking Caribbean countries to Oceania together with the USA and close to whole Canada. First test worked, so moving Russia should peanuts.

Have deleted all international competitions though.