How to better take advantage of this player?

Poison

I'm at the PL and he came from the academy. I'm thinking regista or move him to the side maybe  for inverted winger. I'm playing 4-3-3 and 4-2-3-1.

Jamie Burton.jpg

Edited by Poison

He's very poor for the premier league...  

But if you need to play him, i'd stick him in the attacking mid position or as a cm on attack ( as that role is overpowered right now)..

He's not defensively sound enough for anything lower on the pitch and isn't fast enough or technically skilled enough for the wings

Not good enough for Premier League even with extensive training. His current  stats are at least 2 points below par for his age. Offer him to clubs for 4.5 Million and if no offers keep offering out and drop price by 100K each time. The AI will bite at some point.

Ok, I get you guys, he's a backup option right now and he will supposedly improve a lot according to the coaches, interestingly enough he has every attribute except anticipation over 12 for regista, a position which I'm planning to use most likely. So not all hope is lost!

I'd loan him out. 1 full season at Championship club level should kick him on. As a Prem Backup he'll get rotation and small minutes. Much better to be playing a full season, starting for that level.

Tackling, postioning are too low to be playing hime in CM or lower, so AMC at most - As per others, not really Prem level to be playing on the wing or eslewhere.

Loan him for a season, you'll see a vast imporovement.

Personally the oldest I keep are 18, loaned at 19 at the latest, or sold on. After 18, game-time at appropriate level is key - That comes from loans, vs Bench\U23's etc.

6 hours ago, plcarlos said:

I'd loan him out. 1 full season at Championship club level should kick him on. As a Prem Backup he'll get rotation and small minutes. Much better to be playing a full season, starting for that level.

Tackling, postioning are too low to be playing hime in CM or lower, so AMC at most - As per others, not really Prem level to be playing on the wing or eslewhere.

Loan him for a season, you'll see a vast imporovement.

Personally the oldest I keep are 18, loaned at 19 at the latest, or sold on. After 18, game-time at appropriate level is key - That comes from loans, vs Bench\U23's etc.

Thanks for this, I ended up selling him for cheap but with a huge "discount" (40% percentage of sale) if I ever want to purchase him. He went to the team that is currently last to the EPL, QPR. It's like a long term loan, if he produces I'm taking him back!