Is there a way to check Nations added AFTER I started a save?

I'm talking about adding players/nations to the DB during initial setup, not playable leagues. I have a rough idea, but can't remember exactly how many nations I added. 

It's more convenient to play on my Laptop, which is almost two years old but has 16GB of RAM. My older Desktop has 32 GB of RAM. FM has crashed twice so far on the laptop with this current save with the message that it's "run out of memory". Never had a crash (yet) on my Desktop with the same save. I was going to ask in the Benchmark thread what the general limit would be for that much memory.

10 hours ago, Heywood JaBlowme said:

I'm talking about adding players/nations to the DB during initial setup, not playable leagues. I have a rough idea, but can't remember exactly how many nations I added. 

It's more convenient to play on my Laptop, which is almost two years old but has 16GB of RAM. My older Desktop has 32 GB of RAM. FM has crashed twice so far on the laptop with this current save with the message that it's "run out of memory". Never had a crash (yet) on my Desktop with the same save. I was going to ask in the Benchmark thread what the general limit would be for that much memory.

16GB of RAM is more than sufficient to run FM, so the amount of memory is not the issue IMO.

3 minutes ago, FrazT said:

16GB of RAM is more than sufficient to run FM, so the amount of memory is not the issue IMO.

Perhaps a corrupt save then. I am using the 5 subs +12 edited DB addon for all leagues/competitions. But I'm confused why the same save isn't crashing on my desktop. And it doesn't generate a proper crash dump file either. Just the low memory window, then FM exits out.