Scouting Update Screen

Watson156

28 minutes ago, Watson156 said:

Does anybody know what panel this is, and is it possible to have the player face show up next to their name?

Spoiler

1354029062_scoutingupdate.png.52777a6380f0d010355529a7080462be.png

I believe it's "inbox content with scouting centre panel.xml" in the News_item_panels folder

2 hours ago, junkerne said:

I believe it's "inbox content with scouting centre panel.xml" in the News_item_panels folder

Thank you, do you know how to get the player face to show?

I'm pretty sure I've found where it has to go, but I don't have a clue what the right code is.

I think it would go before the player name/club code.

<translation id="name" translation_id="247414" type="use" value="Overview" />
											<record id="view">
												<record id="PSpi" auto_hide_priority="4" />
												<!-- player status/info -->
												<record id="PNaC" auto_hide_priority="1" minimum_width="110" />
												<!-- player name/club -->
												<record id="PpsP" auto_hide_priority="2" width="100" />
												<!-- person position-->
												<record id="Pcab" auto_hide_priority="7" />
												<!-- CA stars -->
												<record id="Ppab" auto_hide_priority="8" />
												<!-- PA Stars -->
												<record id="Pmxa" auto_hide_priority="2" />
												<!-- max asking price -->
												<record id="Pdva" auto_hide_priority="9" />
												<!-- value -->
												<record id="Pmxd" auto_hide_priority="10" />
												<!-- max wage -->
												<record id="Pcww" auto_hide_priority="11" />
												<!-- weekly wage -->
												<record id="PSag" auto_hide_priority="3" width="25" />
												<!-- person age -->
												<record id="PNat" auto_hide_priority="13" />
												<!-- person nationality -->
												<record id="PSCc" auto_hide_priority="2" minimum_width="100" />
												<!-- category-->
												<record id="PsRK" auto_hide_priority="2" width="70" />
												<!-- recommended -->

</record>

7 hours ago, Watson156 said:

Thank you, do you know how to get the player face to show?

I'm pretty sure I've found where it has to go, but I don't have a clue what the right code is.

I think it would go before the player name/club code.

Spoiler

No sorry,  but maybe someone else will

• 4 months later...

Hi Guys

I have tried for the life of me to get to add the player faces to the scouting screen using the above instructions, For some reason I cant get them to work, I wondered if anyone could help me at all

Thanks in advance :)

Edited by statomatic7

• 5 weeks later...
On 17/07/2022 at 14:51, statomatic7 said:

Hi Guys

I have tried for the life of me to get to add the player faces to the scouting screen using the above instructions, For some reason I cant get them to work, I wondered if anyone could help me at all

Thanks in advance :)

Hello @statomatic7
i'm not sure if you ever got this solved. But you can try these 3

<record id="Pnpd" width="20"/> <!-- face with name and position -->

<record id="PeoS" width="20"/> <!-- smaller face with name and position -->

<record id="port" width="20"/> <!-- face alone -->

If not is working for you, please take a screenshot of where you want the face, makes it easier for me to test

If you have solved it by now,, super :)

On 15/08/2022 at 16:24, snowofman said:

Hello @statomatic7
i'm not sure if you ever got this solved. But you can try these 3

<record id="Pnpd" width="20"/> <!-- face with name and position -->

If not is working for you, please take a screenshot of where you want the face, makes it easier for me to test

If you have solved it by now,, super :)

@snowofman Still not having much luck!!! So the screen below is where i want to see the player faces on the left hand side of the screen!! Thanks for your help with this :)

image.thumb.png.5146a1087040886f20b3eb04165afdfd.png

12 minutes ago, statomatic7 said:

@snowofman Still not having much luck!!! So the screen below is where i want to see the player faces on the left hand side of the screen!! Thanks for your help with this :)

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.5146a1087040886f20b3eb04165afdfd.png

Don't mind the language - and if you have something custom made in your own file, rename it then just copy this one over and look

File goes into the Person folder

view.PNG

person search player views.xml

How would I go about implamenting this into the staff search? I have tried adding some of the reccomendations from this thread into the person search staff views but that didn't seem to work. Am I trying to add it to the correct panel?

17 minutes ago, Watson156 said:

How would I go about implamenting this into the staff search? I have tried adding some of the reccomendations from this thread into the person search staff views but that didn't seem to work. Am I trying to add it to the correct panel?

It is the correct file for staff search

and these are also working for staff.

remember that if you have too much there may not be room enough for the faces to show, try and change the width or remove some and once you have the faces, add more a little at a time

<record id="Pnpd" width="20"/> <!-- big face with name and position -->

the attached file goes into the "person" folder and ingame you can see it when going into "Staff / Staff Search" it should be the default view once you get in 

person search staff views.xml

@snowofman, first of all, I'd like to thank you for your latest contributions, not just on this thread, but on the entire forum. I have learned a lot from your detailed explanations.

Following the topic of the thread, I would like to learn how I could put the faces for the staff in my custom views. Ignore the language, but note that I use some and would like to insert the faces there next to the flag. I put your file above, which actually enabled a default view ("Faces", under the dropdown menu), but what I really wanted was to have a customization option that enabled the faces to appear in the custom views, is it possible?

Thanks in advance for any help.

image.png.20265efcf5eb3dd44159c3d207c45ba6.png

image.png.0ca5c78ca7dc889eb55355135af984a4.png

12 minutes ago, lugui said:

@snowofman, first of all, I'd like to thank you for your latest contributions, not just on this thread, but on the entire forum. I have learned a lot from your detailed explanations.

Following the topic of the thread, I would like to learn how I could put the faces for the staff in my custom views. Ignore the language, but note that I use some and would like to insert the faces there next to the flag. I put your file above, which actually enabled a default view ("Faces", under the dropdown menu), but what I really wanted was to have a customization option that enabled the faces to appear in the custom views, is it possible?

Thanks in advance for any help.

Spoiler

image.png.20265efcf5eb3dd44159c3d207c45ba6.png

Spoiler

image.png.0ca5c78ca7dc889eb55355135af984a4.png

Thanks for the nice words :) i'm just happy i can help out

So. If i understand you correctly you want to have the faces in your own custom view.

My file you're refering to was just a text for watson with the 3 face option

So you can pick any of the 3 options in my file and add the 1 you would like into your own
just bear in miond that there has to be enough "room" for the faces to show, else it's just gonna be the name and positions ( can be fixed by changing the "width" )

If you still have issues, you're welcome to DM my your view file and i'll add it for you. Then you can examine it afterwards

31 minutos atrás, snowofman disse:

Thanks for the nice words :) i'm just happy i can help out

So. If i understand you correctly you want to have the faces in your own custom view.

My file you're refering to was just a text for watson with the 3 face option

So you can pick any of the 3 options in my file and add the 1 you would like into your own
just bear in miond that there has to be enough "room" for the faces to show, else it's just gonna be the name and positions ( can be fixed by changing the "width" )

If you still have issues, you're welcome to DM my your view file and i'll add it for you. Then you can examine it afterwards

Okay, understood. However, am I looking to edit any specific .xml file, in order to insert the code snippet for the faces you've shared?

I ask because I only have the .fmf files created with the custom views, which are not "editable", as shown below.

Thanks once again!

{Vista - Médico & Fisio}.fmf {Vista - Análise & Observação}.fmf {Vista - Preparadores}.fmf {Vista - Staff}.fmf {Vista - Gestão}.fmf

17 minutes ago, lugui said:

Okay, understood. However, am I looking to edit any specific .xml file, in order to insert the code snippet for the faces you've shared?

I ask because I only have the .fmf files created with the custom views, which are not "editable", as shown below.

Thanks once again!

{Vista - Médico & Fisio}.fmf 14.06 kB · 0 downloads {Vista - Análise & Observação}.fmf 14.14 kB · 0 downloads {Vista - Preparadores}.fmf 14.23 kB · 0 downloads {Vista - Staff}.fmf 14.41 kB · 0 downloads {Vista - Gestão}.fmf 14.14 kB · 0 downloads

ahhh okay
Views made ingame can't be edited as far as i know, 
To be able to "add" faces to your view, you have to edit the files themself, like the file i added previously

The file "person search staff views" is equal to your "vista - staff".fmf (if i am guessing correct

So what you need to do is getting the files from the "base skin" (.fmf files are unpacked with resource archiver from tools in steam)

- person/player search player view (search/scouted views)
- person/person search staff views (staff search)

and more

end create the view yourself, you can find the "records id" in person properties.xml

i know this is alot to take in, so i'll add the 2 above mentioned files here to get you started  + the person properties.xml 

i hope it makes sense, else i'll try and explain better in chunks

Edit: Thinking about it, there should be an "option" ingame while making the views to add the face.. let me test that..
Edit 2: no option ingame as all default skins contains name which can't be removed

person properties.xml person search staff views.xml person search player views.xml

Edited by snowofman

1 hora atrás, snowofman disse:

ahhh okay
Views made ingame can't be edited as far as i know, 
To be able to "add" faces to your view, you have to edit the files themself, like the file i added previously

The file "person search staff views" is equal to your "vista - staff".fmf (if i am guessing correct

So what you need to do is getting the files from the "base skin" (.fmf files are unpacked with resource archiver from tools in steam)

- person/player search player view (search/scouted views)
- person/person search staff views (staff search)

and more

end create the view yourself, you can find the "records id" in person properties.xml

i know this is alot to take in, so i'll add the 2 above mentioned files here to get you started  + the person properties.xml 

i hope it makes sense, else i'll try and explain better in chunks

Edit: Thinking about it, there should be an "option" ingame while making the views to add the face.. let me test that..
Edit 2: no option ingame as all default skins contains name which can't be removed

person properties.xml 1 MB · 2 downloads person search staff views.xml 6 kB · 2 downloads person search player views.xml 22 kB · 1 download

Thanks for your help again, mate.

I can't say exactly how I got it, since I've been doing a lot of trial and error, copying and pasting the codes I had on person properties.xml. But thanks to your direction, I managed to get the idea of the thing and the faces are now available.

Unfortunately I had to recreate all my custom views, but from one of the default views that made the faces available (I'd assume from your files), I created one by one with the "mugshot" option already built in.

I share the files below, however, I'm no expert, I won't know how to clarify as others would know.

image.png.da8de7994bab649cd8fdf5fcfed3ac7a.png

person search player views.xml person search staff views.xml person properties.xml

Edited by lugui

17 minutes ago, lugui said:

Thanks for your help again, mate.

I can't say exactly how I got it, since I've been doing a lot of trial and error, copying and pasting the codes I had on person properties.xml. But thanks to your direction, I managed to get the idea of the thing and the faces are now available.

Unfortunately I had to recreate all my custom views, but from one of the default views that made the faces available (I'd assume from your files), I created one by one with the "mugshot" option already built in.

I share the files below, however, I'm no expert, I won't know how to clarify as others would know.

Spoiler

image.png.da8de7994bab649cd8fdf5fcfed3ac7a.png

person search player views.xml 22.92 kB · 0 downloads person search staff views.xml 4.99 kB · 0 downloads person properties.xml 1.13 MB · 0 downloads

Glad to see you got it working, thats all that matters.

i'm alittle confused about the files.. is it just to share it or you wanted to me check something ?

2 minutos atrás, snowofman disse:

Glad to see you got it working, thats all that matters.

i'm alittle confused about the files.. is it just to share it or you wanted to me check something ?

I  just shared them in case anyone finds them helpful somehow. Thanks again!

• 5 months later...
4 hours ago, Itsyaboy420 said:

image.png.de15009a39ab7b501d5bd40998bccfef.png@snowofman i beg you, please help make a squad view like general info, selection info, contract, and reports have a face in the view. 🙏

Just go into a file like "team/team squad.xml"

scroll down until you see the 1st view

copy it and paste after the wanted one, change the id and the name and put in the colums you want and done

Example
This is the contract view from Team squad

change "ctrt" to something you want

change the value="Contract" to something you want

change the colums to what you want in the view, and done

save often and check everything is as you want,

<record id="ctrt">
						<translation id="name" translation_id="230163" type="use" value="Contract" />
						<record id="view">
							<flags id="PtsL" />
							<!-- picked info -->
							<flags id="Pnfo" />
							<!-- player status/info -->
							<flags id="Pnms" />
							<!-- person name -->
							<flags id="Psnu" />
							<!-- squad number -->
							<flags id="Pcpt" />
							<!-- agreed playing time -->
							<flags id="Pcif" />
							<!-- full time or part-time contract -->
							<flags id="Pcww" />
							<!-- weekly wage -->
							<flags id="Pced" />
							<!-- contract expiry -->
							<flags id="Pdva" />
							<!-- value -->
							<flags id="Pwof" />
							<!-- new wage -->
							<flags id="Pcof" />
							<!-- new date -->
						</record>
					</record>

I may be wrong but I think he just wanted player faces on all the views.

Add:

<record id="port"  />
<!-- player pic -->

wherever you want the faces to appear. Normally after player info and before person name.

Do this for ALL the views you want faces on in team/team squad.